Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you up so far? I'm also newish to the betting scene and curious
Last night I went from $5 to $19.80 or so, and then I killed it a bit having some random pings at the greyhounds and charriot horses(?). I went for broke before on a race and put a Quinella and Trifecta on a race, and each one was missing the horse that was in the other :mad:. Currently sitting around $9 and have some bets on for tomorrow.

What are you up to?

Last night I went from $5 to $19.80 or so, and then I killed it a bit having some random pings at the greyhounds and charriot horses(?). I went for broke before on a race and put a Quinella and Trifecta on a race, and each one was missing the horse that was in the other :mad:. Currently sitting around $9 and have some bets on for tomorrow.

What are you up to?

That'd be the trots a.k.a harness racing

Sitting at about $10 but have yet to bet on Stakes Day so will chuck a bit more in the account. I'm a bit like you in that I don't bet big, I just get the enjoyment out of barracking for horses/dogs (I find the trots boring tbh). I got four hours of continuous betting out of one $10 note last week, got on a hot streak getting 12/16 wins but only on $1 and $2 bets so nothing big.

That'd be the trots a.k.a harness racing

Sitting at about $10 but have yet to bet on Stakes Day so will chuck a bit more in the account. I'm a bit like you in that I don't bet big, I just get the enjoyment out of barracking for horses/dogs (I find the trots boring tbh). I got four hours of continuous betting out of one $10 note last week, got on a hot streak getting 12/16 wins but only on $1 and $2 bets so nothing big.
Yeah, like I am back to $7 which is invested in tomorrows Stakes Day, so will see if anything comes from it. If it doesn't, I don't mind as I can wait a while before depositing more. Yeah I hate betting on the trots, cos they start at different measurements and then they play catch up and it's just slow paced, the dogs are good fun but impossible to pick a winner on. Yeah I had about 7 hours of betting yesterday from $5 cos I won twice in my first two bets.

Are this board's users always this cliquey/exclusive? I was planning to hang around after the spring carnival, but geeez...

tumblr_maez0nwvad1rbq1gbo1_500.gif

I would argue given he isn't odds on they have taken him on to some extent.
Watch the big punters open up the shoulders come 2pm Saturday, I'm confident he'll start odds on. He had a right to drift 2nd up, due to the inside barrier, and whether he would peak on top of that, but some good money came late, indicating to me that he is a serious horse. Think he'll start 1.90.

What are you up to?

Chariot racing, I'm hecking dying HAHAHAHAHA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are this board's users always this cliquey/exclusive? I was planning to hang around after the spring carnival, but geeez...

Think of it this way:

It's like a team board having an in depth discussion on their players and then in Feb/March are whole lot a people who don't really care about your team at all bombard your board with supercoach/dreamteam enquiries on players.

Think of it this way:

It's like a team board having an in depth discussion on their players and then in Feb/March are whole lot a people who don't really care about your team at all bombard your board with supercoach/dreamteam enquiries on players.
Melbourne Cup thread prime example the regular posters here in July and come derby day flooded. Reminds me of the family guy episode were every year new yorkers flood the town at the same time each year or "leafers" as Peter calls them

KUAIMA for the win in the next (R3) at Morphetville. 1ST up run at Cranbourne was huge lugging 59kgs and looks a great chance here, 2 main rivals in the race (top2 in weights) are both 1st up with EXODUS not it's ideal distance and ON STRIKE is a spud 1st up.

Feeling flat after today.

Got Eclair Big Bang in the last but the deductions knocked the final price around a touch.

Have a good go at a place all up with Held Hostage & Lord Aspen. Not only does it salute. They both salute individually too. Decent start.

Have a good go at Prince of Penzance the win.

Have a good go at Chataqua the win.

Have a good go at Contributor the win.

Have an all up in Sydney with Hauraki (wins @ $3.50) into Ball of Muscle (wins @ $2.20) into Shigeru Shendan to win 1k.

Now I've been with Hucklebuck all along but I looked for, and found, that many knocks that I couldn't have it today. Won't get the trip. Group 1 not 3. Blah blah blah.

Got mate to put the quaddie on. Told him to include Terravista & Lankan Rupee. Too late. Took Chataqua 1 out.

In saying all this, Eclair saved the day so I shouldn't really complain ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back