QAFA (A) 2015 season

Spades

Team Captain
Jan 10, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
With the inclusion of some big names and some possible new & old clubs joining the comp it should be an interesting year in the QAFA (A).

Sir G

Club Legend
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
mayne tigers
spades it's not 2015 yet ! now I don't know what thread to use!
You are an real angry:mad: mango.... does it matter footy season for 2014 is over, everyone is preparing for next season even these forum threads ;)

Spades

Team Captain
Jan 10, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Victoria Point Sharks to join this comp next year

Looks like it's a go. They've already named a bunch of coaches. One of the boys I played at springwood with is their fitness coach. I'm sure with a few old bombers floating around might go have a look since they're both at the same club.

Sir G

Club Legend
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
mayne tigers
Looks like it's a go. They've already named a bunch of coaches. One of the boys I played at springwood with is their fitness coach. I'm sure with a few old bombers floating around might go have a look since they're both at the same club.
Players that don't make the cut for the Redlands NEAFL side will make up the numbers for this new team. Rod Brown will be senior coach who is from the Wynnum Vikings.

Spades

Team Captain
Jan 10, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
They'll probably be a really fit and well drilled team. From what I've heard around the traps a lot of the teams in this comp are stepping it up. Should be a lot more even through the ladder next year.

Sir G

Club Legend
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
mayne tigers
They'll probably be a really fit and well drilled team. From what I've heard around the traps a lot of the teams in this comp are stepping it up. Should be a lot more even through the ladder next year.
Even comps would be good!!

MajorPayne

Senior List
Jul 24, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Players that don't make the cut for the Redlands NEAFL side will make up the numbers for this new team. Rod Brown will be senior coach who is from the Wynnum Vikings.

Why would a player train with NEAFL, not make it and then drop down 3 divisions to play QAFA A?

Sir G

Club Legend
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
mayne tigers
Why would a player train with NEAFL, not make it and then drop down 3 divisions to play QAFA A?
The players who are not good enough or have the desire to do the hard yards to play at the top level have another option joining the new team.

Sunnysideup

Senior List
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Rod Brown very good coach

MajorPayne

Senior List
Jul 24, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Need 60 names by end of the month.

I think these boys will be in the QAFA B comp...

Story on Alfq site once again setting the goal of QAFA A. They have announced it, appointed a ressies coach and seem convinced it will happen. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Jimboomba last year who were in this comp until 5 days before the season started and then pulled out..

MajorPayne

Senior List
Jul 24, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Kedron will dominate QAFA A if they maintain anything close to their 2014 playing list

I think with coach leaving, and some player turn over, the reason they want to drop would be because they aren't maintaining their list..

combaning

Team Captain
Jun 25, 2009
AFL Club
GWS
2012-14 TAFL Premiers - New England Nomads of Armidale are hosting:

UNE Tablelands Cup

Saturday 28th March 2015

$1500 prize money

Limited places available

A great opportunity to get away with the team and play some decent footy against different clubs

Please read the formal invitation (attached below)

www.newenglandnomads.net

Attachments

• Invitation TC 2015.pdf
    129.6 KB · Views: 95
Back