:):p:D

Colonel

Senior List
Oct 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Hi lads and lasses, I am a huge fan of this bloke. I know you guys have some good ruckmen on the list but I think this guy could be the best ruck in the game in a few years. Does anyone else envisage him becoming a number 1 ruck down the track or do you think he will always be just a forward?

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hi lads and lasses, I am a huge fan of this bloke. I know you guys have some good ruckmen on the list but I think this guy could be the best ruck in the game in a few years. Does anyone else envisage him becoming a number 1 ruck down the track or do you think he will always be just a forward?
Will play the ruck/forward role for us especially with Witt's success this year. Wright also has potential to be a dominant forward as well.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Will play the ruck/forward role for us especially with Witt's success this year. Wright also has potential to be a dominant forward as well.
A few years on, how do you see his development?

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
A few years on, how do you see his development?
on track

the only issue is people want him to be the main target. he cant be a ruck/forward and the key forward.

Day/Burgess needs to command the key forward spot as corbett/Lukosious are more of a 3rd tall / mobile forward target.

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Pete covers a lot of territory during a match. He provides a valuable target for our kicks out of defence, but then has the challenge of finding another target further forward. He's playing his role quite well, but I think his goalkicking accuracy may be suffering due to the extra workload of doing all that running.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
He seems to have a decent floor
For a tall forward, rarely has a very quiet game.
Seems he's back to 2017 consistency
Generally good for 5+ marks and a goal
Also he's better than most back up ruckman - killed Kielty in the ruck when they were matched up on the weekend.

Would love to see him have the occasional 10 mark, 3+ goal game.

I'm sure we'll see that emergence once our midfield matures and we turn to a more offensive game plan.

newcastlefalcon

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Interested to see how the Suns development has worked - turned a pick 8 "best available player" into an Essendon player for steak knives.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
He goes for Melbourne..
Still his/her problem. Nothing to do with which team he/she goes for .
I think we are a bit stereotypes , straight away your mind said is he . There is no validation check personal detail in BF .

Interested to see how GCS development work .

Last edited:

newcastlefalcon

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Your problem now .
I support Melbourne but was a foundation member at the Suns and continued to be a member there for years until I moved away from Brisbane. The Suns under Dew have burned some good players and I am interested to see what Wright does in a place where "he feels welcomed."

Back