Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BnAPqDZCMAA6y8e.jpg:large
"Owww!! ... Yer crushin' me nuts!"

"Jus' shuddup 'n keep shootin'!!"

Last edited:
So if you change your nic are you still on ignore?

just in case the peanuts I have on ignore go down your two increasingly confused path
If BM can't work out the quote button, I can't see how they'd work out how to change their name.

This is getting super frustrating Daddy (can/should I call you that? It feels so wrong), can't we just go ahead and leave saintkildaman for dead? please! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone is still a bit chuffed with their performance (little bundle of joy), hey Dad! As clucky as you were back in Day 1? ;)
Worse.

Except he's never played a game and you're team will be marked down because of that as he has no career to judge.
tell us how you really feel Chill! hahah
SHOTS FIRED!

Except he's never played a game and you're team will be marked down because of that as he has no career to judge.
Yes, my entire team should be marked down because of a single bench player. Go ahead, take it that seriously

Yes, my entire team should be marked down because of a single bench player. Go ahead, take it that seriously

Not your whole team, but if you had someone who had a decent career in place of someone without a career, I'd lean to the former, that's all I meant by it, you know what I mean haha. Just means the depth is more proven if you know what I mean, but that's fine, a lot of teams have Dunstan/Billings and the like so it shouldn't make too much of a difference, just for that particular player.

Back