Tell-tale Signs Brisbane is still a Hick Town

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Horrible Chair Death. These pineapple bummers need to be shown they can't just act all story bridge like and s**t aye
Did you forget your meds this morning mate?

tumblr_ltdjn8vtcg1qii6tmo1_250.gif

I'm sure the individual from Brisbane is sorry for picking on you. It's clearly left some emotional scars.

Haha spent a couple of nights in Wynnum week before last.

Spent a week between Brissie & Gold Coast - as far as I could tell the main hobbies of people in those parts are tailgating over the speed limit, casual racism, drinking & smoking at sunset and talking about the wonderful weather while sweating, slapping mosquitos and preparing for February aka "flood season".

Spent a week between Brissie & Gold Coast - as far as I could tell the main hobbies of people in those parts are tailgating over the speed limit, casual racism, drinking & smoking at sunset and talking about the wonderful weather while sweating, slapping mosquitos and preparing for February aka "flood season".
a casual nite in the western suburbs of Melbourne then?

Silly me. Must be no country towns in victoria. Or anywhere else in Australia for that matter. Nope just brisbane. Despite brisbane being a city with the postcode 4000. No longer is it queensland. It's just brisbane

craffles

Learn some geography you uneducated twit.

upload_2015-1-23_13-18-36.jpeg

Hi five craffles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they still hand out leaflets on the AFL rules at the Gabba when Brisbane are playing?
i think you would find they do the same in the bumsniffing & Soccer games.
generations of expanding the family, but keeping it in the same gene pool, does have its defects:thumbsu:
NRL & xxxx being popular explains part of it

So your saying a lot of Soff Australians have moved there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back