Jokes: The Good, The Bad and The Really Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

A housewife takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work, not aware that her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet. Her husband came home unexpectedly, so she hid her lover in the closet.

The boy now had company. Boy: "Dark in here." Man: "Yes it is." Boy: "I have a baseball." Man: "That's nice." Boy: "Want to buy it?" Man: "No, thanks." Boy: "My dad's outside." Man: "OK, how much?" Boy: "$500."

In the next few weeks, it happens again and the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.

Boy: "Dark in here." Man: "Yes, it is." Boy: "I have a baseball glove." Man: "That's nice." Boy: "Want to buy it?" Man: "No, thanks." Boy: "I'll tell." Man: "How much?" Boy: "$1500." Man: "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball!"

The boy says, "I can't. I sold them."

The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"

The son says, "$2000"

The father says, "That's terrible to over-charge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church and the father alerts the priest and makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here." The priest says, "Don't start that s**t again."

Two drovers standing in a bar. One asked, "What are you up to?"
"Ahh. I'm takin a mob of 6000 from Goondiwindi to Gympie."
"Oh yeah . and what route are you takin'?"
"Ah, prob'ly the Missus, after all, she stuck by me durin' the drought."

Things have been getting a little dull in the bedroom with my missus lately so I decided to spice things up a little. I went down to Sexy Land and grabbed some flavoured condoms. That night when I jumped in bed I asked her if she wanted to play a game, she smiled and asked what I had planned. I told her I had some flavoured franga's and I wanted her to guess which flavour I was wearing. No sooner had I finished my sentence and she was under the sheets. "CHEESE AND ONION" she called out excitedly, I blushed and replied sheepishly with "hang on I haven't had a chance to put one on yet"...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I had more hands so I could give these jokes four thumbs up.

An old man came up to me at the ATM and asked me to help him check his balance ... so i pushed him over.

I'll see myself out.

A brunette girl goes to see a doctor.
The doctor asks "what's the problem?"
The brunette says "I am not sure doctor but my whole body aches. Every part of my body that I touch results in pain"
The doctor says "That's interesting. Can you touch your nose for me"
The brunette touches her nose and then screams out in agony.
The doctor says "Can you now touch your knee"
The brunette touches her knee and lets out a huge shriek.
The doctor then says "ok finally can you touch your stomach"
The brunette touches her stomach and cries out in huge pain.
The doctor looks at the woman and says "Your not naturally a brunette are you. Your really a blonde right?"
The girl says "Yes, how did you know?"
The doctor says "Because you have got a broken finger"

A bear and a rabbit used to s**t in the same part of the woods.

One day, the bear turned to the rabbit and said - "Excuse me, but do you have a problem with s**t sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit said "no".

So the bear wiped his arse with the rabbit.
Eddie. What have you done for me Eddie.
Goony Goo Goo

I was on a plane once and after the captain finished his welcome message he forgot to turn his mic off. He then proceeds to speak to the co pilot and says. I could really do with a coffee and a blow job right about now. The flight attendant from the back of the plane starts running down the isle towards the cockpit. A man at the back of the plane yells out "don't forget the coffee!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back