Bartlett vs Jackson and the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently a completely unsubstantiated rumor and should be treated as such until proven otherwise.:rolleyes:
Granted, but if it's true I'll be ******* ropeable. And until Bartlett hoses it down, there's suspicion.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. PJ is doing an outstanding job. Give him the full extension, dopey. It's not rocket science.

Geez this would of achieved a lot

To their credit the poor woman who had to reply didn't send a form email, it was personalised.

Would love for PJ to go on one of the melbourne radio stations tomorrow and clarify his intentions, specificaily that he would like to stick around for longer than just 2015. That would really heap the pressure on Bartlett.

Urgh... Why do we even need to have a president? Its clear that PJ and Roos are doing all the heavy lifting. would seriously prefer an inanimate carbon rod as president.

Would love for PJ to go on one of the melbourne radio stations tomorrow and clarify his intentions, specificaily that he would like to stick around for longer than just 2015. That would really heap the pressure on Bartlett.

Urgh... Why do we even need to have a president? Its clear that PJ and Roos are doing all the heavy lifting. would seriously prefer an inanimate carbon rod as president.
Bartlett is a middle child, starved of attention

would seriously prefer an inanimate carbon rod as president.
Yep. Go the rod.

19gaqkpdsn209jpg.jpg

So, 36 hours later, has any other publication reported the same rumour or are we already in 10-game losing streak volatiliy mode and sending the club stupid emails and flaming Glen Bartlett on the back of a single unsubstantiated rumour?

So, 36 hours later, has any other publication reported the same rumour or are we already in 10-game losing streak volatiliy mode and sending the club stupid emails and flaming Glen Bartlett on the back of a single unsubstantiated rumour?

Are you saying I shouldn't have pulled the head, arms and legs off my Glen Bartlett action figure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may remember that I fired off an email last week to the club re the scuttlebutt aired on 3AW last week. I live interstate and heard about this via posts on big footy. Anyway, the prez has responded to my email.

Dear xxxxx,
Thank you for your email. I forward the following response from Glen Bartlett to you:
Dear xxxxx,
The report aired on 3AW was complete and utter rubbish. The Club made the decision not to respond so as not to give the story any oxygen to propagate it further but I do want to assure you that it is a nonsense.
You will recall that Peter renewed his contract with the Club last year on an ongoing basis until at least Oct 2015 which is great for our Club. Peter originally signed on for 6 months back in 2013 when he took over as CEO and the Club has benefitted tremendously from his decision to stay on past that original term.
Peter continues to achieve outstanding results for our Club and the board couldn't be more pleased with the efforts of Peter ,our executive group, staff and players.
The Club is in the strongest and most stable position it has been for a long time.
Glen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back