Mitch McGovern

Remove this Banner Ad

If becomes a gun, i'm calling his nickname as....

I-am-mclovin.jpg.jpg

Righto all you smart arses. :D Please bear in mind I live in QLD and am not privy to all the information that is at your front door. If someone could PLEASE tell me what's happening with this lad, that would be most appreciated.

Sorry for the smart Alex (no pun intented) responce Jenny but thats the thing, they are not releasing anything this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunch of jokers tonight.
Needed a bit of this on the AO review thread a while ago. That one was getting mental.

Fairly sure he had some sort of injury during the pre-season, club just being overly cautious I would suspect.
Did i read somewhere that as a larconic footballer the club wanted to see a bit more intensity from McGovern??

Quite highly rated internally by the sounds of things. Has a lot of tools at this disposal and some x factor too. The Governer along with Dear were said to have struggled with numerous injuries throughout their junior career which has both slowed their development and stopped them from performing at their very best. Club is trying to take it very slow with these 2 and really condition their bodies for the rigors of AFL before they go taking any major steps.

We are setting up a long term plan for these new draftees. Walshy has a vision....

Quite highly rated internally by the sounds of things. Has a lot of tools at this disposal and some x factor too. The Governer along with Dear were said to have struggled with numerous injuries throughout their junior career which has both slowed their development and stopped them from performing at their very best. Club is trying to take it very slow with these 2 and really condition their bodies for the rigors of AFL before they go taking any major steps.

We are setting up a long term plan for these new draftees. Walshy has a vision....
You get the feeling that's happening with Lever as well.

Great insight thanks mate. I love watching his brother play hopefully he turns out to be of the same quality.

Great insight thanks mate. I love watching his brother play hopefully he turns out to be of the same quality.

Well when interviewed their Dad practically said that Mitch is faster, stronger, taller, fitter, smarter than Jeremy, so based on that we may have a little gem on our hands ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back