Toast Kern Mother ******* Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to the press conference that KT and Ken did to announce the contract extension, I also liked KT's comments about stability in the Club. It is a strong indicator that KT, Kochie and Burgo are in for the long haul as well. Given that KT would now be held in pretty high regard as a CEO and would likely be approached if there were any vacancies at other clubs, it's great to know that he is committed to us for a few more years at least.

And old man Cornes and his little mate on 5aa had the temerity to laugh this trip off as nothing but a junket :rolleyes:

Cornes' entire career post football has been one long junket.
The guy is a leech.

Hate to be a poopper....was at the Birkenhead a few nights ago talking to 4 Power players..They consistently referred to Ken as a w***er and d...head....They actually did this quite openly...I didn't say much because I couldn't work out whether it was a bad day or some festering issues, or actually joking.....Has anyone else heard anything re this

Hate to be a poopper....was at the Birkenhead a few nights ago talking to 4 Power players..They consistently referred to Ken as a ****** and d...head....They actually did this quite openly...I didn't say much because I couldn't work out whether it was a bad day or some festering issues, or actually joking.....Has anyone else heard anything re this
I would like to know who these players were, because I seriously doubt this would have taken place. And what were the players doing at a pub a week before the first game. I call BS on your post.

Hate to be a poopper....was at the Birkenhead a few nights ago talking to 4 Power players..They consistently referred to Ken as a ****** and d...head....They actually did this quite openly...I didn't say much because I couldn't work out whether it was a bad day or some festering issues, or actually joking.....Has anyone else heard anything re this

Lol

April 1 fellas. Take a breath haha!

I would like to know who these players were, because I seriously doubt this would have taken place. And what were the players doing at a pub a week before the first game. I call BS on your post.
I suggest you go down the Birk tonite?

No.

11 posts in and your posting this stuff. Tread carefully.

Good place for a feed the Birkinhead. Love that steaming pile of cheesy vegetables. Hell of an upgrade from the microwaved, brown-cellophane-wrapped toasties of yesteryear.

Pooper only has one p.

I call bullshit and troll and shenanigans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bs... why don't you go the whole hog and name the 4 players??? ppfft

Your genius 2 week trolling plan is reaching its crescendo I see. Did you prepare a gannt chart? Hope you've allowed time for post troll evaluation.

You've been on here for 2 weeks and that's all you could come up with? Points for trying though. At least it was better than the main board thread about Leon Cameron being seriously injured in a car crash, though.. People just don't put the amount of effort into April Fools day as they used to :(

You've been on here for 2 weeks and that's all you could come up with? Points for trying though. At least it was better than the main board thread about Leon Cameron being seriously injured in a car crash, though.. People just don't put the amount of effort into April Fools day as they used to :(

The internet has killed April Fools jokes

LOL, If you had said the Mosley or some other pub, you might have had some cred but you stumped yourself in an effort to stereotype Port people.

BTW, if people aren't fooled by an April Fools prank, then generally, the prankster is the fool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back