Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Yeah, anyone with McIntosh should be stoked. Will be 400k before we know it.

Started Macintosh on the field on the basis that a starting defensive rookie who wasn't the sub might as well start on the field. Not much else went right though last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
+1 Picking Simpson over Hibberd hopefully is a winner also.

Patrick Cripps though :thumbsdown:

Cripps has a lot better JS than other rookies and had a woeful game and still went for 55. Wouldn't say anyone not jumping on him is a nailed. Avoiding guns like murphy, deledio and dusty who did poorly and jumping on dohercty are the main nailed it's so far i reckon.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Cripps has a lot better JS than other rookies and had a woeful game and still went for 55. Wouldn't say anyone not jumping on him is a nailed. Avoiding guns like murphy, deledio and dusty who did poorly and jumping on dohercty are the main nailed it's so far i reckon.
Never saw that coming from Docherty, his preseason numbers were mediocre though he does know how to find the pill. Copped Dustys, but I put that down to Malthouse and his regular negative tactics, would never captain a player against Carlton this year except Fyfe and Rockliff who are almost untaggable

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

If there's a round you could allow any of your players to play a crap game that they're due for over the season, it's round 1, as their score will only be in their system for 1 week.

Like you've said, the fact that someone like Cripps had an absolutely shocking game, and still scored 55, bodes pretty well for his owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back