Is Parko past it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Parko on "League teams" just said that Mundy and Neale are B graders and are only on the same level as Clancee Pearce, and called Barlow a legit A-grader (he's been playing a more defensive role).
Everyone else on the panel, sort of went quiet, followed by all of them correcting him.

Is he 2 years behind everyone?

Parko on "League teams" just said that Mundy and Neale are B graders and are only on the same level as Clancee Pearce, and called Barlow a legit A-grader (he's been playing a more defensive role).
Everyone else on the panel, sort of went quiet, followed by all of them correcting him.

Is he 2 years behind everyone?

He had Clancee Pearce as a C grader along with Suban. He had Mundy and Neale as B Graders which was a little strange. I'm not sure he watches many Freo games, but he goes ok for a 72 year old. I still prefer to listen to him over most of the other talking heads around these days.

Mundy is a proven A-Grader and has been for 6 years! Neale might be B++ if he isn't A already.
Was it Danyle Pearce he had at the same level?

Mundy is a proven A-Grader and has been for 6 years! Neale might be B++ if he isn't A already.
Was it Danyle Pearce he had at the same level?
Mundy is definitely an A grader, but Neale is still a B grader at this stage (well on his way to the elite though).

Don't watch League Teams a lot, but Parko isn't too bad for one show a week.

Parkin and Shaw are 2 of the most out of touch commentators on tv today - the chance that one or both will be on League Teams stops me watching it.

The question of whether Parko is past it would've been more relevant 3 years ago when Fox Footy 2.0 was launched and he appeared on the first episode of League Teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back