Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please. There can only be one Brownlow Medalist.......

.......Cotchlow

Right thetradesman ??

I've said it 196 times and I will repeat again. If he ever wins a Brownlow I will give the game away. My membership will be placed in a large fire, I will brush off my coat and say yep, that's me done.

Are Nicnat owners holding?

Scored 87 against arguably the best ruck-duo in the comp in Ryder and Lobbe. Had a shocking start to the season but here's hoping he picks it up a little. He's averaging 85 which hopefully he can build on

As has already been mentioned, there are others things I need to address in my side.

Scored 87 against arguably the best ruck-duo in the comp in Ryder and Lobbe. Had a shocking start to the season but here's hoping he picks it up a little. He's averaging 85 which hopefully he can build on

As has already been mentioned, there are others things I need to address in my side.
Lots in this boat me thinks.

Holding Nic Nat for now. However if he doesn't improve and the other pieces fall into place I will look at trading him out round 13 to one of Sauce/Martin who would have had their bye by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started with Nic Nat and have not once considered trading him.

With his limited pre-season he was likely to start the season slow. An 85 avg is solid and if he gets going, then he's a good chance to finish the season as a top SC 3 ruck.

I had Sandi in the past along with Cox as my first 2 picked, never let me down consistent high scores.

I now have TBC, time to get rid.

Is Martin worth the extra 100k on Jacobs, both can punch out 130 + scores although Jacobs is inconsistent and Martin started slowly but has found his mojo.

Opinions please

His score was 77 and that's a rubbish score regardless of who he's playing.

Could find his form against GC this weekend, they haven't exactly stopped many rucks going large this year.

Get aboard the sauce Jacobs train. Just about bottomed out with a 127 last week and St Kilda this week

Toot toot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back