Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your still on the Lycett train. Sinclair has him covered now.

Sinclair was HOPELESS last week, he was the definition of running around in a dark forest with a blindfold on hoping to find a black opal

entire Eagles board are calling for him to be dropped.

In saying all that I simply havent had the chance to trade him out, he has been good for loophole tho

MightyMark

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors, NE Patriots
Absolutely, this spud always seems to be around the ball without actually getting it no matter how loudly I yell abuse at the TV.

Well thats just not right, he should be listening too you, otherwise whats the point in having a TV to yell at.

Absolutely, this spud always seems to be around the ball without actually getting it no matter how loudly I yell abuse at the TV.
Gogglebox nomination

Gogglebox nomination

I LOL'ed

Would have to be a Collingwood-Carlton game though. Do you think they'd allow foul language?

I can just hear it now.
P!$$ off Swan you fat campaigner! F@#k off Pendles you seagull!

LULZ will be had! :D

I LOL'ed

Would have to be a Collingwood-Carlton game though. Do you think they'd allow foul language?

I can just hear it now.
P!$$ off Swan you fat campaigner! F@#k off Pendles you seagull!

LULZ will be had! :D
It'd be the CD abuse that I'd pay to watch......

Get aboard the sauce Jacobs train. Just about bottomed out with a 127 last week and St Kilda this week

Toot toot!!!
longer is ranked 2nd in hit outs atm

It'd be the CD abuse that I'd pay to watch......

"Oh come on that was an effective kick! EFFECTIVE! And why didn't he get points for that tackle?!?!"
(Seconds later, SC finally updates with the above scores).
"Oh, OK then".
giphy.gif

Minutes later....

"FFS Champion Data, that was a hitout to advantage. where are the points??!?!
(SC doesn't register the score)
"F#$k me CD, that was another one! How did you miss that!"

giphy.gif

Mind you, this may apply to most of us, and not just Oz.
Compelling viewing!

Asho81

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lobbe and Bliclavs..... both decent priced and playing solid footy..... is it worth spending the extra 50-70,000 for Sauce/Maric/Mummy, or are these guys legit options?

Lobbe and Bliclavs..... both decent priced and playing solid footy..... is it worth spending the extra 50-70,000 for Sauce/Maric/Mummy, or are these guys legit options?
Given his ability to play as a legitimate midfielder, and his running capacity meaning he'll never get subbed bar injury, I'd back in the Blitz.

MightyMark

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors, NE Patriots
Given his ability to play as a legitimate midfielder, and his running capacity meaning he'll never get subbed bar injury, I'd back in the Blitz.

His only problem is he does have a ceiling.

If your confident that Jacobs or Mummy have hit their strides, they have the capacity to outscore Blicavs.

All good. I got Blicavs instead for less $$. I don't want a 7-ft mummified injury prone guy in my team :)

Was at footy Fri night, Blitz is a freak.

He's actually in my SC Draft side - in the midfield!

(ATM)

Asho81

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was at footy Fri night, Blitz is a freak.

He's actually in my SC Draft side - in the midfield!

(ATM)
He's a freak. And he's young. I'll keep him in my team, and he outplayed my R1 in goldylocks this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back