Banter ROUND THE SEASON IS OVER WHO CARES: #SACKHINKLEY V #SACKDIMMA - THE CHAPPY MEMORIAL CUP

#SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2007
Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City
To be honest, I'm just incredibly disappointed with our bantering performance in this thread. Look I know, the other posters all know, that on our day, this group is capable of out-bantering the best, but we're really just looking for that consistency of performance at this stage. Mark my words, at our best, we can out-banter anybody around here though, so I say bring em on.

Look, our KPI's are actually very solid, is just that at various stages we have these small, 2 or 3 page lapses, where we just make critical errors with our jokes and wit, and that's what's letting us down in some of our threads, which is bitterly disappointing.

At the end of the day, we've just got to be better at our banter for a full thread, but it's something we'll continue to train into our posters every single week, until we get it right, and get that consistency of performance.

To put it simply, we want posters that are going to follow the Richmond way. The Richmond way is a set of standards and behaviors that our posters abide by, and post by. Every Richmond fan who creates an account and posts on the BigFooty Richmond board knows the expectation of what is required, both in our own threads, and other non-Richmond threads as well.

Trust me when I say, that we're doing everything we can to rectify this, but what we're NOT going to do is be ruled by, and by extension make decisions, based on emotion, or even the vocal minority.

Within our 4 walls of the Richmond board, and also on the main boards and Bay 13 as well, we know how to fix the problem, and we will. Now, I'm certainly not going to go into too much detail about the Richmond way, any more than I already have, except to say that if our posters aren't going to abide by those standards I have talked about, we'll be looking at all the other minnow boards to try and bring in some fresh talent into our structure.

So keep the faith, and make sure to invade the Port Puffer Autopsy Thread to banter the hell out of those damn Puffers after a great Tiger victory tomorrow!

Yours Truly,

Dami... uhh, ReaperX!!!

To be honest, I'm just incredibly disappointed with our bantering performance in this thread. Look I know, the other posters all know, that on our day, this group is capable of out-bantering the best, but we're really just looking for that consistency of performance at this stage. Mark my words, at our best, we can out-banter anybody around here though, so I say bring em on.

Look, our KPI's are actually very solid, is just that at various stages we have these small, 2 or 3 page lapses, where we just make critical errors with our jokes and wit, and that's what's letting us down in some of our threads, which is bitterly disappointing.

At the end of the day, we've just got to be better at our banter for a full thread, but it's something we'll continue to train into our posters every single week, until we get it right, and get that consistency of performance.

To put it simply, we want posters that are going to follow the Richmond way. The Richmond way is a set of standards and behaviors that our posters abide by, and post by. Every Richmond fan who creates an account and posts on the BigFooty Richmond board knows the expectation of what is required, both in our own threads, and other non-Richmond threads as well.

Trust me when I say, that we're doing everything we can to rectify this, but what we're NOT going to do is be ruled by, and by extension make decisions, based on emotion, or even the vocal minority.

Within our 4 walls of the Richmond board, and also on the main boards and Bay 13 as well, we know how to fix the problem, and we will. Now, I'm certainly not going to go into too much detail about the Richmond way, any more than I already have, except to say that if our posters aren't going to abide by those standards I have talked about, we'll be looking at all the other minnow boards to try and bring in some fresh talent into our structure.

So keep the faith, and make sure to invade the Port Puffer Autopsy Thread to banter the hell out of those damn Puffers after a great Tiger victory tomorrow!

Yours Truly,

Dami... uhh, ReaperX!!!

Post of the year. Brilliant.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Never entered any of the banter threads before..guess I'll start with a joke.

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Cause he was outstanding in his field.

..too corney?
Greeners might use that.

Greeners might use that.
Wayne Carey on triple M did! At about 11:30am yesterday ....interestingly about 1 hour after RobJs post. Our forum's reach is endless. Hi Wayne!

Wayne Carey on triple M did! At about 11:30am yesterday ....interestingly about 1 hour after RobJs post. Our forum's reach is endless. Hi Wayne!
His other joke of the segment was his proclamation that 'Port will get over the tigers'......

You just know she served the family fried placenta as some sort of stuffed up Mother Earth bonding s**t.

Lion off Madagascar said it best... "NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!":confused:

Never entered any of the banter threads before..guess I'll start with a joke.

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Cause he was outstanding in his field.

..too corney?

why did the chicken cross the road ???

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.....

tigerninja

Cancelled
Apr 10, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Pics or GTFO......:p

Not sure if it's his mum she looks younger than kane but it's his old mans wife anyway

244276-nicole-cornes.jpg

nicole-6232445.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back