FTA-TV The Wire

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_m6wzfk30ne1qfeqsqo1_500.jpg

6wfGgBm.gif

tumblr_mak123P4LU1rsa3c5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr48n0f62z1qdrcyyo1_400.gif

So many great scenes. So many great characters. I still can't decide who my favourite character is. Omar, Bubs, Bunk, Bodie, Snoop, Marlo, Prop Jo....The list goes on. Currently about 1/2 through season 3 again. Got my 18yo daughter hooked on it this time. She be lovin it. Oh, Indeed!!

So many great scenes. So many great characters. I still can't decide who my favourite character is. Omar, Bubs, Bunk, Bodie, Snoop, Marlo, Prop Jo....The list goes on. Currently about 1/2 through season 3 again. Got my 18yo daughter hooked on it this time. She be lovin it. Oh, Indeed!!

Bunk and Chris for me.

Chris was a real tough mother*er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunk and Chris for me.

Chris was a real tough mothergoose.
The scene when they show him first dropping a body in the row-houses and the guy is pleading with him. The whack, no emotion. Just stone cold killer.

Just started on season 4. The stories behind the kids are great too. The emergence of Michael as a soldier, and poor old Dookie. That kids breaks your heart.

I feel like Chris gets overshadowed by Snoop but he was ice cold for sure, IMO he's the best 'soldier' of them all. That scene where he beats Michael's dad to death because he's a child molester is one of the most chilling scenes in the whole show.

I always wanted a big Chris vs Omar showdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back