Bad merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just seen this shocking new Richmond t-shirt and it's got me thinking there's been some truly awful merch over the years, with clubs attempts to make money off everything. What's some of the worst you've seen?

CHp59loUMAArMst.jpg:large

I've just seen this shocking new Richmond t-shirt and it's got me thinking there's been some truly awful merch over the years, with clubs attempts to make money off everything. What's some of the worst you've seen?

CHp59loUMAArMst.jpg:large

That's really bad...

"Hate us cos they ain't us" is the phrase... You know... It rhymes

Hate us cos they... aren't us?? Good one dad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not sure exactly wtf this was

STARWARS_PROMO_AFLSHOP_700X3502.jpg
My son loves both the Hawks and Star Wars (hell so do I) so it was a hit with him. For a niche audience, I thought they were fine.

That Richmond one is actually pretty funny. If I've got it right, people hate Richmond because they haven't won a flag in 35 years.

Hawthorns 2015 supporter gear is mostly blue

Last time I checked our colours are brown and gold. We are not setting the world on fire in 2015 BUT WE ARE NOT CARLTON GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I have the Superman shirt..... I have 2 of them :oops:, guess they targeted the right market - Superman nuts lol. I've seen a Batman logo version as well, if only they made it in adult sizes haha.

View attachment 144306
They are just ugly. There are actually plush dolls now, too!

View attachment 144307 View attachment 144308 View attachment 144309
Tissues, toothbrushes, nail "stickers"? What's next - toilet paper? condoms?

Stop it! I don't want my teams logo on every damn thing in my house.

You could actually buy toilet paper with club logos on it in the early 1980s.

The reason I remember is because we covered a friends house in Collingwood toilet paper after the Blues won the 1981 premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back