upload_2015-6-19_9-16-53.png

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Why would a club pay a massive signing on bonus to any player to make up for a lack of wages paid to that player by their previous club? :drunk:

On another note, looking like we still might get to see Glen Johnson ply his trade in the Premier League. Looking forward to him breaking the leg of one of our players.
BmQV5.gif

@FabrizioRomano: #Inter reached agreement with #Atlético Madrid for #Miranda: 15M€ (bonus included) for the Brazilian defender. Done deal. #transfers

That's a bargain.

Like United ever had a chance anyway

Harry Kane happy at Tottenham despite reported Man Utd interest
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33194108

I doubt Uniteds interest was/is anywhere near the levels of what the media are claiming.
He isn't ready to move to a big club, he'll be a better player in the long term staying where he is and being the main man. Good for the England national side.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I doubt Uniteds interest was/is anywhere near the levels of what the media are claiming.
He isn't ready to move to a big club, he'll be a better player in the long term staying where he is and being the main man. Good for the England national side.
He's already at a big club

He's already at a big club

Only two groups of people exist in this discussion, Spurs supporters and everyone else. Spurs are a tier below the big clubs.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

Yep, he's not quite ready for a big club. Another couple of seasons like he just had and he'll definitely be looking for a move.

Yep, he's not quite ready for a big club. Another couple of seasons like he just had and he'll definitely be looking for a move.

I think very highly of him and was very concerned that the failure of Soldado would force Kane away, glad he was giving the chance to shine. Got to prove he can be consistent though.

Not sure mate. Found it funny regardless. Should be more info on it tomoz

Pretty sure it's fake, still getting him for under 5m is good business.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Only two groups of people exist in this discussion, Spurs supporters and everyone else. Spurs are a tier below the big clubs.
No offence but you live on the other side of the world, I'm more qualified to say who the big clubs in England are than you lot

No offence but you live on the other side of the world, I'm more qualified to say who the big clubs in England are than you lot

How does that make you more qualified?

I'm a born and bred Lutonian, does that make me qualified?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How does that make you more qualified?

I'm a born and bred Lutonian, does that make me qualified?
Dunno, do you still live in England, if not how long did you live here for?

And of course it makes me more qualified, that's why I'm here, to educate some of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back