Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Don't have Bonts but copped the other three today :(

Cripps, GAJ, Wines, Bartel, Lamb, Lambert, Salem, Hogan, Heeney, Clark (x2), J Martin (x2), Gray, Sloane, CEY, Saad, Laird, Rocky, McKenzie

Unbelievable season injury wise. Lot of players going down, or maybe it's just the SC relevant ones?

Knew there were others I couldn't think of.

Highlighted ones are the ones I have or had. :(

Aug 29, 2008
Port Lincoln
AFL Club
Geelong
Didn't really nail much this week.
Brought in Hamling and put him on the field, which was a nice score, but Kmac was on the bench and scored more.
Kept Hodge throughout his suspension and he tonned up (still had a ton from CEY sitting dormant on the bench).

I am just not good at this game!

MightyMark

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors, NE Patriots
Didn't really nail much this week.
Brought in Hamling and put him on the field, which was a nice score, but Kmac was on the bench and scored more.
Kept Hodge throughout his suspension and he tonned up (still had a ton from CEY sitting dormant on the bench).

I am just not good at this game!

Dont stress too much, as the season progesses we all have that realisation at some point

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Not sure if I deserve to say "I Nailed it" but I've been delivered a great stroke of luck this week.

I checked my main league opponent for this week and he has:

16 players with the bye
6 players either injured or unlikely to play
6 players likely to play but common to my team
2 players likely to play that are unique to his team - Shiel and Selwood

In addition to the 6 common players I have 10 uniques likely to play - Shaw, Taylor, Lumumba, McIntosh, Beams, Yeo, Burgoyne, Goldstein, Dumont and Hogan. Out of these I reckon Dumont is the only one who might be OUT but I suspect not.

So in effect I've got 10 players to 2 and am (barring a complete disaster or some truly inspired trade-ins or VC/C choice on his part) guaranteed the league win. :)

Am thinking of not trading at all as none of this weeks bubble boys particularly appeal to me (except perhaps Hamling but I already have three DEF cows) and with only 13 trades left I could do with saving some.

Never thought a bye round would be this pleasant. :cool:

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Trading in Jacobs instead Mummy about a month or so ago :cool:

My bye planning has been pretty good I think, had 19 last week, looking at 18-20 this week and 20 next week. This week in particular I should be able to make up a few hundred points on the some of the teams above me.

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Othewr than his 63 in Rd9, you definitely nailed it.
I think Mummy has actually outscored Jacobs nearly every week since then, I have been checking a bit, but I just didn't want to have to trade again if this situation was to arise

MightyMark

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
I think Mummy has actually outscored Jacobs nearly every week since then, I have been checking a bit, but I just didn't want to have to trade again if this situation was to arise

Jacobs outscored Mummy between round 6 and 10, which was there abouts the time you traded him in.

Cant include Rd11 yet, as Jacobs didn't play.

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Jacobs outscored Mummy between round 6 and 10, which was there abouts the time you traded him in.

Cant include Rd11 yet, as Jacobs didn't play.
No kidding? Even better then!

MightyMark

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
No kidding? Even better then!

Yep good work.

Since Rd6:

Mummy - 104, 138, 122, 66, 136
Jacobs - 127, 130, 118, 62, 131

Your up by 2 points and a trade mate.

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yep good work.

Since Rd6:

Mummy - 104, 138, 122, 66, 136
Jacobs - 127, 130, 118, 62, 131
Your up by 2 points and a trade mate.
I went and checked exactly when it was and it turns out I traded him in round 7, so I was marginally behind each week and 21 overall. But to not have to trade again is obviously well worth it

MightyMark

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
I went and checked exactly when it was and it turns out I traded him in round 7, so I was marginally behind each week and 21 overall. But to not have to trade again is obviously well worth it

I'll give up 21 points to get a trade back any day. :thumbsu:

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
I traded in Naitanui in Rd3 for Leuey. It looked like a s**t upgrade trade for a while, but an average of 125.4 from the last 5 games from Naitanui to take his season average to 102, I think it's safe to give that trade a belated "nailed it" now.
Yep he was pretty frustrating early in the season, getting not many decent touches other than hit-outs.

That seems to have changed now hope he can sustain his good form.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Yep he was pretty frustrating early in the season, getting not many decent touches other than hit-outs.

That seems to have changed now hope he can sustain his good form.

I had actually planned on "upgrading" him for Rd13 a few weeks back, but will now keep him all year, even if I have to play 1 short next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back