Banter Part 2 Opposition welcome. Puppy Dog Play Time #486

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
79574_f0b1054eff4e8fc1022ce64d6748e265.jpg

Geelong and Sydney in 2013.

One more point. Please try for some innovative banter and insults! Other opposition fans have kept opting for the toothless jokes, and the criminal jokes, yada yada yada. So dull and boring. We would love to hear something different, maybe even (for a first) something clever and incisive.:)

Kinda like when opposition fans give it to us for no premierships. Too late for that but. Guess the obvious ones are the best..

You toothless criminal flogs :p

Last time I went on one of these threads we lost to Richmond. So i'll reverse my comments for Collingwood:

Collingwood are an exceptional side, who have beaten some highly ranked opposition. I think they're a great shot at making the 4 and challenging for a premiership. Their fans are passionate and respectful.

I think their elite kicking, midfield dash, true grunt work and dead eye dick forwards will take it right up to Freo.

Pies in a canter. To win by 38!
Turn it up 40 points more like it

what makes ballantyne such a bad boy.. the fact that he bullies in a game where players are governed by strict rules not to retaliate? yeah ok bad boy.. my a.. hes jus a coward pipsqueek.. all you need to look at is his gf performance to realise that.
What did Mick say About neon Leon? Oh your post was really about pseudo tough guys, I guess you haven't watched many Ballantyne games in the last 2 years, what with them being on foxtel

Insert photo.

TeAm currently ranked outsiders to win a game should win because of past results.

Check your superannuation. Past results have no bearing on future returns.

Kinda like when opposition fans give it to us for no premierships. Too late for that but. Guess the obvious ones are the best..

You toothless criminal flogs :p

flogs criminals people in high places lower social economic class working class bourgeoisie.. we have people supporting our club from all walks of life.. thats why we are the essence of football itself.. fremantle on the other hand is a 'who gives a s...' club.

What did Mick say About neon Leon? Oh your post was really about pseudo tough guys, I guess you haven't watched many Ballantyne games in the last 2 years, what with them being on foxtel

make sense please.. bullies are cowards in disguise.. and what exactly is ballantyne trying to prove that hes a tough guy? we can all spit on a window if the bloke on the other side cant retaliate. onya ballantyne you street fighter.. pipsquuek coward.

A truck driver is driving along the highway when he sees a priest hitchhiking. He stops to pick up the priest, but he has a few misgivings about giving him a ride as usually when the driver sees a Collingwood supporter on the road he runs them over. But with a priest in the truck, he wouldn't be able to carry out his favourite pastime.

Being a good bloke, the truck driver decides to pick up the priest and forgo his fun for this one trip.

Just after the priest jumps into the cab they come across a Collingwood supporter hitchhiking. The driver decides to swerve to avoid the Collingwood supporter but hears a huge 'BOOM!' The driver looks over at the priest, who says, "Don't worry - I got him with the door."

Yeah, of all the made up teams. I prefer Port, as they are a real club, but Freo is the best of the rest.

I have a pair of purple boots (true story), and I expect to wear them to this year's GF, to help Freo beat Sydney or the Hawks. I'm sure my attire will assist.

i have a pair of $800 hugo boss shoes that lasted about a mth.. true story. i had to get em re soled. never buying hugo boss shoes again. il stick to ted baker from now on.. they last longer and have more personality.

i have a pair of $800 hugo boss shoes that lasted about a mth.. true story. i had to get em re soled. never buying hugo boss shoes again. il stick to ted baker from now on.. they last longer and have more personality.

What's wrong with a pair of Hush Puppies?

i find it amusing that we continuosly get pasted for losing so many gfs.. what a lot of people don't realise is that the majority of em we went into the gf as severe underdogs.. if fremantle had been playing in that era that would not have even made the top 5 with the crap we had running around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's a banter thread but how can people hate Ballantyne? He made Scarlett look like a little spoilt brat with that bitch slap a few years ago. Scarlett....now there's a flog. Totally sucked Scarlett in.

Just can't find myself to hate Freo. I hate WCE the free kick tricksters. Freo get nothing like the free ride the Eagles get with the umps @ Subi. Touch wood.

I recall a thread on the Freo Board after we rolled WCE in the 2007 SF @ Subi. It was quality about WCE getting owned. Showing people or things in deep s**t with a little arrow pointing to it, stating "West Coast".

Also, the distance Nat Fyfe may be the best player going around at the moment is the same distance by which he has the poorest hair "style".

Get a haircut son. Or at least a comb.

I actually like Collingwood. Great history, successful on and off the field and I enjoy listening to Bucks on AFL360 and his press conferences, very honest and insightful.

Oh this is a banter thread I'm suppose to say something bad about Collingwood.

Eddie has two chins because his fat.

It has taken a while, but finally the convict scum of WA have finally reached a point where they are a worthy adversary of the mighty Pies.
Freo are basically in the same position as Port last year having dominated the first half of the year and again like Port having the wheels fall off after the bye.
This seems a common failing of the "little sister" clubs, being the 2nd clubs to emerge from their respective State leagues.
In any event it's been reasonably enjoyable watching all the heaving and ho-ing going on in the West, not the least because a few of my West Coast supporting WA rellies have shed a tear or two, but all good things must come to and end, the guilty get their just deserts and Ross Lyon again face the indignity of defeat by the side who most benefited from his career defining decision to let Luke Ball go....for free.........:D:D:D

You "Purple" types may think it's cruel and unnecessary for the footy Gods to saddle you with the fallout from Lyon's sins but you do have that "post season" lothario Zac Dawson on your list.
I know, again, this is probably not your fault and that he obviously has some incriminating pics of Ross from that infamous post season trip with the Saints to be even on a list, but the footy Gods just can't let these things slide.
Penance must be paid and I'm afraid you're going to have to pay it again this week.
Hopefully there will be no injuries and you get over it the week after.

Cheers.

I know it's a banter thread but how can people hate Ballantyne? He made Scarlett look like a little spoilt brat with that bitch slap a few years ago. Scarlett....now there's a flog. Totally sucked Scarlett in.

Just can't find myself to hate Freo. I hate WCE the free kick tricksters. Freo get nothing like the free ride the Eagles get with the umps @ Subi. Touch wood.

I recall a thread on the Freo Board after we rolled WCE in the 2007 SF @ Subi. It was quality about WCE getting owned. Showing people or things in deep s**t with a little arrow pointing to it, stating "West Coast".

Can the mods remove this guy. His banter is making me like Collingwood more and as such must be removed immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back