Multiplat Shenmue 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Before I upgraded to a home line my internet was below 1mbps too and I used to lag like a mother on TLOU. Still, I know how it feels, it used to take me days to download Steam games.
Occasional Splatoon lags or cut outs while waiting for games but more success than not.

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Playing shenmue now, some graphical glitches on nulldc but nothing game breaking. I'll look at grabbing a Dreamcast again one day.
Are you getting the see through heads (around the hair) and Ryo disappearing after a cut scene or loading screen?

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Played abit of Shenmue 2 on the OG Xbox back in the day.
Never owned a Dreamcast sadly so I missed out on them at release.

Weird to see that Shenmue 3 is actually going to be a thing...
Now for Half-Life 3!

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Mine is in better condition than that, and that one went for $250. Impressive.

Gotta wonder if you'll get more for it now around the hype of the announcement, or towards the release of 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Out of curiosity how valuable is Twin Snakes?

I'm fairly confident I could sell it for over $100 on eBay.

About a year and a half ago I got $100 each (give or take) for Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie and Perfect Dark on N64. All were in perfect condition though with boxes, plastic wraps, the lot. Nintendo stuff generally holds or goes up if you make the right choices.

Dreamcast and Saturn are the outliers for Sega stuff though. Even then, you have to be very picky. Of my entire Saturn collection, the only games I have that would be worth decent coin are Guardian Heroes, Dark Saviour, The House of The Dead and Last Bronx.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
It's probably not as valuable as you think though, there are copies on eBay cheaper than $20.

I know. But it depends. Mine is in perfect condition, including the sleeve, unplayed, from a reputable Australian seller for an Australian copy and I have 100% feedback. All that stuff contributes to what price you can get. I seriously doubt I'd get anywhere near $200.

Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
I know. But it depends. Mine is in perfect condition, including the sleeve, unplayed, from a reputable Australian seller for an Australian copy and I have 100% feedback. All that stuff contributes to what price you can get. I seriously doubt I'd get anywhere near $200.

That's one thing that shits me about eBay sellers, some flogs trying to sell it for $350-600, it's ridiculous, the prices are so inflated...same with when I was looking for a Super Nintendo.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That's one thing that shits me about eBay sellers, some flogs trying to sell it for $350-600, it's ridiculous, the prices are so inflated...same with when I was looking for a Super Nintendo.

I don't like Auctions because they're too linked to timing. I prefer to check SOLD listings of the item I'm selling and put a Buy It Now price that's in that ballpark.

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Up to $4.5 million with 10 days to go for those not keeping track. New bonus tiers have been added as well as stretch goals. The most notable bonus is a physical backer only PS4 disc at $60.

Gonna wait till the last few days to pledge just so I can make up my mind on the amount.

065ae953d09519baac3c2f2c966585c8_original.png

Yes I do. But if I said $80 pledge and meant $60 people would have been confused :p
Fair enough. The currency exchange equation should be noted, though. Don't want people coming here and swearing up a storm because their banks sucked 'too much' money out of their credit cards or bank accounts. :p

Stupid crappy Aussie dollar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back