The Combat betting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive taken Gunnar by Sub @$5, Swick by KO @$8.25 and Pickett to win @$6.25.

All looooong shots but i only need one of them to get up and ive had a good day. Anyway does anyone have markets on Mendes v McGregor? I still only have a straight head to head?

Sportsbet is up now.

Mendes by sub $11.00 :eek:

Pretty good odds for a sub for Mendes, but it'd be his 1st in the UFC.

Having said that, it would screw up a bunch of my multis if it eventuated. :(

Thats why its a good little spread. A couple of bucks on each covers you for an upset.

Conor has lost twice in his career, both times by sub. Lets hope Money has been getting Guillotine lessons from Faber, not cause i want him to win but cause i want that bet to come in.

The 189 main card could win people some decent money. I probably won't be betting and I think I'd probably favour most of the favourites to win, but a lot of the underdogs have good shots at winning.

Mendes to win looks like a good bet with him being the underdog. Odds for him by either of the 3 different methods look good too.

I think Lawler has a very good chance of winning and he's the underdog.

Bermudez gets hurt/dropped in lots of his fights and Stephens hits really hard. Stephens by KO could happen.

Nelson has a good shot of winning and he's the underdog.

Pickett's a massive underdog and he could use his wrestling to beat Almeida.

Not on the main card, but I think Means matches up pretty well with Brown and has a good shot there.

Lol, of all those potential upsets I mentioned, the one I was surest of didn't happen. Mendes loses. Stephens, Lawler and Nelson win. Pickett loses but puts Almeida in trouble. Means loses, but just like Pickett, he was landing big shots on Brown.

I wasn't brave enough (or dumb enough) to bet anything. I'm glad about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ivan Jorge out to $6.05...decent odds. Always a fighters punch away from a win in this sport.

Gomi out to 3.80 and barao is 2.70 atm

Jessica eye...2.71, just saying

Correira by ko $17...

Dont say I told you so hahahah

P.s, just wishful thinking here

Got on Rousey, Lil Nog and Aguilar at about $9.50. Was tempted to throw Bigfoot in there too, but have no confidence in his chin anymore.

Shogun has looked shot for a while now and Lil Nog, although inactive is only a few fights removed from beating Rashad. Aguilar has the longest odds of the three despite being regarded as #1 at 115lbs for a long time (prior to Joanna coming on the scene). Gadelha's a tough, tough fight for anyone but it's definitely worth a punt at the $3.50 or so she's paying currently.

I saw that Shogun is back training with Rafael Cordeiro. That has to be a good thing because lately hasn't he been doing his own thing? I don't have any confidence in Shogun, but if anyone can get him back doing alright it's Cordeiro. I don't have any confidence in Little Nog now either, he's just been out injured so much lately. Who knows what we're going to get here?

I have no idea what to expect for Big Nog/Struve either, or Palelei/Bigfoot.

Doubt I'll be betting on anything on this card.

What betting site does everyone use?

I saw that Shogun is back training with Rafael Cordeiro. That has to be a good thing because lately hasn't he been doing his own thing? I don't have any confidence in Shogun, but if anyone can get him back doing alright it's Cordeiro. I don't have any confidence in Little Nog now either, he's just been out injured so much lately. Who knows what we're going to get here?

I have no idea what to expect for Big Nog/Struve either, or Palelei/Bigfoot.

Doubt I'll be betting on anything on this card.

What betting site does everyone use?

Sportsbet :thumbsu:

I have a fuuny feeling that one of the Nogs will win or bigfoot will win. I know silvas chin is shot but Sao doesnt have the hands to put him asleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back