Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't have internet all day yesterday so it didn't download during the day. Finally turned back on about 9pm so will give this a good go tonight.

I still have the US version installed on my PS4 from when I played the beta so I think I am downloading the update for that as well as the aussie release (or is everyone downloading the game + a patch?)

Didn't have internet all day yesterday so it didn't download during the day. Finally turned back on about 9pm so will give this a good go tonight.

I still have the US version installed on my PS4 from when I played the beta so I think I am downloading the update for that as well as the aussie release (or is everyone downloading the game + a patch?)

I downloaded the game + a patch.

Looks like it'll be tough to play.

This game is ******* awesome!

I played a little of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars back on the PS3 and this is pretty much the exact same, but because there's a good amount of people on this, I see a much better shelf life.

Have played 3 games online so far, scored 2 hattricks in both wins.

The awesome part is being able to sit back and just pick the perfect moment to pounce.

My hattrick from the 2nd game I played (awesome that you can record the matches and go back and edit later):

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the best PS plus game ever. The beta was fun, but I was by myself, now playing with others from here makes it even funnier.

Wait does this have an built in video recorder and editor?

I've just been hitting the share button. Have a 7 goal game to upload later.
You can save replays in the game, not sure what control it gives over the camera and what not, think you still need to save the recording and edit with the PS4 apps though.

Played the original on ps3 with my housemate and a couple of other mates, was a great local multiplayer game with a few drinks. Time moves forward and living with the fiancee now and we got the old crew back together for a few games online last night.

Cross platform doesn't really work that great from what I can see, I had it on ps4 cos it's free but costs $20 on steam and one mate had it on pc , we couldn't party up or even find each other for a game when we were the only ones searching at like 4 am. I ended up paying for it on steam so we could all party up, think we won 12 games and lost 1 lol, we won one game 13 to 1, mate scored 9 goals.

Great game, heaps of fun, but they need to fix the cross platform stuff up if they want to advertise it as such .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back