Are Spurs a big rock climbing club?

Are Spurs a big club?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you mean by "makes it too easy" or is that just further trolling? This new ground shits all over the Emirates, which is featureless and dull in comparison.

You goonas are Hilarious

What do you mean by "makes it too easy" or is that just further trolling? This new ground shits all over the Emirates, which is featureless and dull in comparison.

You goonas are Hilarious
Windy 'following' the goonas is just a beard. He's just projecting to avoid admitting to being a closet spurs fan;) :p

Seriously though he needs a hobby!

So are you sharing your ground with the NFL or something?? Is that gonna be an every year thing?

That's weird.

Anfield is a football stadium. It is home of the great Liverpool Football Club. I dont want our ground being whored out.
Starting in 2018. Two games per year for 10 years on a retractable surface which will be artificial turf that sits just underneath.

Not so fussed about the "whoring out" bit and the end of the day it's just like all other stadiums. Concrete. Chairs. Beer! Why not use it for other things where applicable. MCG is being whored out to NRL and football friendlies etc. not that big a deal.

Starting in 2018. Two games per year for 10 years on a retractable surface which will be artificial turf that sits just underneath.

Not so fussed about the "whoring out" bit and the end of the day it's just like all other stadiums. Concrete. Chairs. Beer! Why not use it for other things where applicable. MCG is being whored out to NRL and football friendlies etc. not that big a deal.
The MCG is different, it's a multipurpose ground and always has been. It's the Melbourne CRICKET Ground for one.

Football is different.

So are you sharing your ground with the NFL or something?? Is that gonna be an every year thing?

That's weird.

Anfield is a football stadium. It is home of the great Liverpool Football Club. I dont want our ground being whored out.
Probably couldn't afford it themselves, had to split the cost somehow.

#smallclubproblems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The MCG is different, it's a multipurpose ground and always has been. It's the Melbourne CRICKET Ground for one.

Football is different.
I know it is but it's still whored out to sports that are not traditional here.

Secondly stadiums in general worldwide are severely under utilised. Don't mind it being used, it's only two times a year and adds additional sources of revenue

And lastly to the goon peanut above I'm pretty certain we could afford our stadium ourselves and it's partly the reason our transfer net spend has been low of late. Just temporarily saving $$ to pay for a stadium. No biggie.

The money has all come from Spurs as I understand. The London NFL franchise hadn't been created yet so it must have all come from Spurs - plus some from the Council as it is regenerating the area.

This is smart business by us. How else are you supposed to close the gap on the cash laden clubs above who have all been in the CL for years? It gives us one of the best grounds in Europe with the largest single-tier stand which is designed to keep the atmosphere loud and vibrant - something clearly Arsenal didn't plan for with the Emirates.

I wonder how they will handle the debt.
We have none, plus building this ten years after the Emirates when cash flow is so much greater in the Prem means we won't have to endure years of transfer embargo's like you did. It is also the reason why our net profit has been in the plus every year since 2010 - we've been saving

Maybe ;)

My comment may have been over the top but it's also correct. Spurs wouldn't sell out an 80k seat stadium so why bother building one.

I personally think 60k will be a stretch for you but at least you're aiming high.
Jatz we have loads of people waiting for seasons tickets. I know you don't believe it but we have a huge fan base over here.

There is a possibility we won't sell out though for the smaller games (Leicester etc ;)) we will see. I expect the average gates will be over 50,000 with the big matches easily selling out though

Jatz we have loads of people waiting for seasons tickets. I know you don't believe it but we have a huge fan base over here.

There is a possibility we won't sell out though for the smaller games (Leicester etc ;)) we will see. I expect the average gates will be over 50,000 with the big matches easily selling out though
Oh I've no doubt you've got a waiting list. WHL holds about 30k ish doesn't it? You'd have a much better knowledge of this than me, do you think there's roughly 20k season ticket holders waiting to get in?

Oh I've no doubt you've got a waiting list. WHL holds about 30k ish doesn't it? You'd have a much better knowledge of this than me, do you think there's roughly 20k season ticket holders waiting to get in?
"Daniel Levy, the chairman, added: “We have fantastic, strong support. Our [current] 36,000-seat stadium sells out and the waiting list for season-ticket holders is in excess of 47,000."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ds-summer-spending-and-Tim-Sherwood-role.html

Back