2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get nosebleeds watching games and that's just tension from the $20 I put in for our work tipping competition each year.

I get more upset about getting 50/50 tips wrong than losing bets. I just expect to lose bets, if I win it's a bonus.

Inconsolable tonight at wrong tip. Will surely cost me top spot in comp. Have tipped Port for every home game this year, except versus Hawthorn and now Collingwood ... and the pricks have won both. Furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touching tribute. glad I was here for it. RIP Walshy :cry:
30A1E35E-A35C-4920-A0D9-441C57144005_zps7kfi7rkl.jpg
Glad you enjoyed the game mate. Also glad we stayed (2 very wet kids) and didn't do a runner straight after the siren went. That final tribute was really well done and was glad to see pics of Phil in all of his teams colours. Seeya next week Vools!

Glad you enjoyed the game mate. Also glad we stayed (2 very wet kids) and didn't do a runner straight after the siren went. That final tribute was really well done and was glad to see pics of Phil in all of his teams colours. Seeya next week Vools!
We had spare seats next to us, and we were under cover... I should've shot you a text message. Oops!

Good game though, and was great to finally put a face to the name. Catch you BEFORE the showdown. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had spare seats next to us, and we were under cover... I should've shot you a text message. Oops!

Good game though, and was great to finally put a face to the name. Catch you BEFORE the showdown. :)
In the nose bleed section? Pass haha.

Yep, before! :)

Port didn't play any different to the rest of the season. They beat a middle of the road team at home.

They can only lose one more game.

There are 2 away games that they will flat out not win.
selling Collingwood a bit short. Was a good win especially under the circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back