2015 NASCAR Thread

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
I remember a Daytona 500 finishing at a similar time a few years ago, can't remember which year but it was the race where Montoya hit the jet dryer
That didn't finish in the early hours.It was a day race that finished at night,but it was probably still before 10 or 11pm Daytona time.

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
That didn't finish in the early hours.It was a day race that finished at night,but it was probably still before 10 or 11pm Daytona time.
It was started at night due to rain delays. I remember getting home from school at 3 in the afternoon and they were still under caution cause of Montoya

Edit: 2012 was the year, Kenseth won

Last edited:

Kitch85

Team Captain
May 10, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Rangers, Giants, USC, Lakers
The Truck race at Eldora is on this thursday morning [10.30am AEST].It's always an entertaining race.

Best race of the season, any of the three NASCAR series'. I know it's a pipe dream, but a Cup race on a dirt track like Eldora would be amazing!

Sep 22, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
Logano won a belter finish at Watkins.
Was 2nd to Kev ****stick and outbraked himself turn 1 of final lap , cooked himself.......until Kev ran out of juice 2nd last corner.

Logano also won the X-Finity race

The end of that end up fiery in pitlane with Regan Smith going at Ty Dillon

Dillion did deserve it as twice he pulled that bonehead move of cutting turn 1 at a restart and spinning out the car in front

Sep 22, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
Leigh Diffey is commentating the X-Finity road race from Mid-Ohio this sunday.
The race is about 5.30am but not being shown until midday.

There is an Aussie in the race - Kenny Habul.He's in the Joe Gibbs #20 car.He drove it last week at Watkins Glen and ran top 10 all race until he was involved in a crash with about 15 to go.

I thought what Joey did was dumb at the time, considering he already had a win in that round. He was racing for the lead though, they are paid to win races. What Kenseth did was just piss poor.

Back