Lions face decade of pain: Terry Wallace

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinknig more like:

Speed of light = 299 792 458 m/s
Terry Wallace = will say something uninformed

Did you know it's actually mentioned in the bible too?

"and on that day, Terrence Wallace would take to the microphone on 1116 and fill those listeners ears with savage vitriol. My children, do not listen, do not let these words enter your thoughts, for thou speaketh fluent bullshit" - Dimetriou 24:16.

wallace was a disaster as a coach, yet mysteriously got two goes at it. now via the media he sets himself up as an 'expert'.

i'd take whatever he says with a grain of salt, really.

wallace was a disaster as a coach, yet mysteriously got two goes at it. now via the media he sets himself up as an 'expert'.

i'd take whatever he says with a grain of salt, really.

If you've ever played high level footy or coached in Victoria, then you automatically qualify as a footy or list expert and shall be sucked off as such by the media.

When the Mayans were predicting the end of the world in 2012, they actually predicted Terry Wallace getting another coaching job. Thankfully, they were slightly off and he only moved into the media.

When the Mayans were predicting the end of the world in 2012, they actually predicted Terry Wallace getting another coaching job. Thankfully, they were slightly off and he only moved into the media.

To be honest, if they were only going to get one of those predictions wrong I could have handled Wallace being back in the saddle!

I wouldn't expect anything better from Terry Wallace, a failed coach who is destined to float around the football media like a t**d in a punchbowl until everyone realises how irrelevant and pointless his opinions really are.

Terry Wallace = care factor of zero.

BUMP

I take it all back Terry. If anything, you were a little conservative.

Hey Mods, can we rename this the "DECADE OF PAIN - WE ARE SORRY TERRY WALLACE YOU WERE RIGHT THREAD?"

BUMP

I take it all back Terry. If anything, you were a little conservative.

Hey Mods, can we rename this the "DECADE OF PAIN - WE ARE SORRY TERRY WALLACE YOU WERE RIGHT THREAD?"

I like your marking. 100% only 40% of the way through!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TERRY WALLACE:

Gypsy_fortune_teller_400x400.jpg

THE SPIRIT WORLD TELLS ME THERE WILL BE A DECADE OF PAIN COMING FOR THE BRISBANE LIONS.
THEY ALSO MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT DELISTING SAM SHELDON AND TRAVIS JOHNSTONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back