Current Khandalyce Pearce-Stevenson dead in suitcase - mother Karlie murdered in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Awful news/discovery. As a parent there is nothing more heartbreaking than hearing of a child that was murdered

• Banned
How many children have gone missing in the time period of that age? surely they would know who the child is by now

Perhaps the child was never reported missing, which may point to a family member being the culprit.

The child could also have been born overseas and travelling with one parent?

I cannot for the life of me fathom how someone could harm a kid. Monstrous.

• Banned
Overseas media running with potential links to Madeline McCann, seems a bit far fetched for me

If you remove how someone could get through customs in multiple countries with McCann, dead or alive, it seems more plausible.
Although I don't think it would be possible to do such things, aren't all bags X-rayed and all children checked to see if they are McCann?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It almost has to be the parents/carer who did this you'd think, anyone else and their would be a missing person report. It's probably not that hard to make a child 'disappear' before they start school, after that it would get more complicated. Whoever it was, can only hope they get what's coming to them, a horrific thing to do.

Scotland Yard was in touch with the South Australian Police on the remote possibility that the remains could have been that of Madeleine McCann.

THE body of a murdered child found on the side of a South Australian highway could be that of missing toddler Madeleine McCann, British police have indicated.

Although SA police have strongly denied any link between the world’s most high-profile missing girl and the remains of a child found near a suitcase on the side of the road at Wynarka, a Scotland Yard spokesman said it could not be ruled out.

According to UK newspaper, the Daily Mirror, the spokesman confirmed that British officers had contacted their Australian counterparts when the skeletal remains were found three weeks ago.

"Missing UK girl Madeleine McCann has been ruled out as the victim in the South Australia Police inquiry into a child's remains found at Wynarka earlier this month," the South Australia Police said in a statement Wednesday.

The remains -- found with a distinctive homemade quilt -- were described by the South Australian Police Department as those of a "fair-haired" child, likely a Caucasian female and between 2 ½ and 4 years old. Based on an examination of the bones, Australian police determined the child was killed "some time since the start of 2007."

Australian police have so far eliminated 43 other missing children as potential victims in the case and said they received more than 500 tips about the remains, discovered July 15 near the Karoonda Highway -- just west of the Wynarka township in the Murray Mallee region of Australia.

Although the SA Police are in the belief that the remains are not that of Madeleine McCann

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...-not-madeleine-mccanns-australian-police-say/

What about the person who opened the suitcase, went through the contents, then just left it there?

It's a horrible, horrible crime.

I Heard the head of this investigation speaking about this, apparently the suit case was accessed by two or three people before someone realised there were human remains in it and reported it.

Apparently the people that had previously had contact with the suitcase have all come forward and explained their version of what happened. Story goes, one person found it inland a bit and took it to the side of the road to open, just thought it was old clothes and left it there, then another person did the same, clothes probably blew around a bit and then someone else had a better look and and realised there were remains in it and reported it.

Keep in mind that the remains by this stage are just a pile of bones and the clothes, rug etc were on top.

The police said that it was understandable that previous people would not go through the contents of what they perceived to just be a suitcase with old clothes that had likely fallen off a passing vehicle / trailer etc

I know people who would scavenge the sides of roads, they wouldn't miss a body or bones lol after taking the effort to look inside. You do find some trippy and handy gear on the sides of roads.

If you remove how someone could get through customs in multiple countries with McCann, dead or alive, it seems more plausible.
Although I don't think it would be possible to do such things, aren't all bags X-rayed and all children checked to see if they are McCann?

It's actually very easy to get things into a country undetected even people. It's even easier then most countries to get things unto Australia..Australia is a massive place geographically there are many ports dotted around our coast line. You night see a massive customs presence at major ports but you won't see it at smaller ports. Christ Mokbel was able up sail away after driving cross country. Undetected. Unless they have prior intelligence or knowledge there's only so much they can do..they can't scan and search everything coming in.

There's a lot that goes unreported and Is swept under the rug. There's a few things I could say which would lead people to think that it might be her, but I won't post that information because it's not my place to do so, and I don't to cause repercussions for anyone that may affect their livelihood.
Just be certain though that the is A LOT that the general public don't know.

There's reasons why British police were thinking it might be her though. Legitimate reasons.

Chances are though it's a sick family member or members, an illegitimate child in a home birth, or a sick unknown pedo or group of pedos. It could even be a child trafficked into the country, there's a lot of human trafficking that goes on that is undetected.

It could even be a sick group of inbred a or something. Like that inbred family in NSW that got raided. The public didn't know about them till they got raided and it was in the media.

I don't think there's been any indication yet whether there was any sexual exploitation in this case, can they even tell from skeletal remains? So for all we know it could be a sick family with an inbred child that's died, and naturally being inbred or the result of incest they can't bury the child normally so disposed of it in near a remote town/highway.

There are plenty of sickos out there.

As to why there is no identikit image of the man seen, could be many reasons.
Maybe they haven't been able to give a good enough description. Maybe they didn't see his face, remember the media don't accurately report things. A few different words used can change the whole meaning of something.
Maybe the description given has given the police a hit and they are digging into the character and have him under surveillance and don't want to spook him by releasing his image.
Maybe there's no reason for releasing one, as there are people who saw him, and they door knocked the whole town and maybe they got all the info they need or humanly possible.

This investigation into this crime will take a long time to complete if they ever do. Because the child died years ago, so they have a lot of work/catching up to do.

I hope they do get whoever did this, and before the sick bastard dies of natural causes like many child abusers have.

Really good post except you're venting and judging. There could be a whole myriad of reasons why this has ended up, as it has. It doesn't make those involved sicko's. Alot of incest cases, those involved know no different. They've been cultured.

I'm not venting or judging, just mentioning some possibilities to highlight the mystery and many unknowns of this case.
Obviously there's many other possibilities that I didn't list.

This thread reminds me of a game that is on my owners ipad. So creepy. Anyway hope the person who did this is found soon.

Gonna get creepier, police releasing dash cam footage of a suitcase on the side of the road.

Hate to think how many people drove past it, without any clue of what they'd find should their curiosity get the better of them.

Personally it would haunt me for years.

Gonna get creepier, police releasing dash cam footage of a suitcase on the side of the road.
Im sure theres plenty of that. But footage of the suitcase being dumped, or of someone driving past and it not being there, and a few hours later being there.

Link to woman's body found in Belangalo forest NSW in 2010.

DNA test ... mother and daughter (suitcase victim).

Police news conferences later today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back