Predict the next 5 grand final teams

Remove this Banner Ad

NathanMX

Premiership Player
Dec 6, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
From 2016-2020 predict who plays off in the grand finals, get them all right and you are either Nostradamus or Marty McFly :D

2016 Hawthorn vs Collingwood, the only 4 peat team trying to stop a second team doing it
2017 Port Adelaide vs Fremantle, Power vs Dour
2018 Melbourne vs West Coast, Petracca to Hogan vs Weagles mids to a prime Kennedy
2019 Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs, Bulldogs fight but Melbourne make up for previous year
2020 St Kilda vs Western Bulldogs, heck one can dream of one of these teams doubling their total :p

Your turn

• Banned
Is this where I put a couple of random teams in for the next couple of years then proceed to put mine in after that?

Your guess is as good as mine, I did neglect Richmond but impossible to predict with any degree of certainty, Personally I hope you win one, but it is gonna get harder and harder for all teams as proven by the droughts currently experienced by your team, Carlton and Essendon.

• Banned
The further away the premiership is, the more it is worth.

Gonna be very tough soon, Melbourne have finally picked well in the draft, we have a few good players up and coming plus Roo around to mentor them, you have Pendles to mentor yours so should rise fast, Hawks will always be competitive, if anyone picked all 5 games correctly, or heck even just 1 it would be a miracle.

Wouldn't the next 5 grand finals be from this year onwards?

Yep, but couldnt work out how to put next "year" into the thread title, been a long day

Then again pretty easy to predict the grand final this year with some degree of certainty, bit harder from 16

very difficult to predict but i'll give it a go

2016 West Coast V Richmond West Coast by 24pts
2017 Port Adelaide V West Coast Port Adelaide By 35pts
2018 Collingwood V Geelong Geelong By 9pts
2019 St.Kilda V Sydney Sydney by 4pts
2020 St.Kilda V Hawthorn Hawthorn by 57pts.

Heart Breaking I know saints fans! think you gonna for short yet again in this cycle.

From 2016-2020 predict who plays off in the grand finals, get them all right and you are either Nostradamus or Marty McFly :D

nostradamus actually got sweet-f***-all predictions right...

but anyway, on topic next five = hawthorn v the hawks, probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nostradamus actually got sweet-f***-all predictions right...

but anyway, on topic next five = hawthorn v the hawks, probably.

If anyone gets even one right i will be shocked. Will have to revisit this circa October 2020 and if anyone gets all 5 right or even 2 of 5 they should probably get a life ban for having a time machine and not sharing :p

If anyone gets even one right i will be shocked. Will have to revisit this circa October 2020 and if anyone gets all 5 right or even 2 of 5 they should probably get a life ban for having a time machine and not sharing :p

this years GF alone is hard enough to predict... im mostly interested in whether hawthorn will wobble in the PF again.

im hoping freo, footscray and richmond make up the GF this year. next 5 i hope are made up of new teams. id happily not see a geelong GF appearance in the next 5 if it meant richmond, port, melbourne, st kilda, freo, footscray and north had a turn.

i feel like the reality might be a tad more monotonous, though.

this years GF alone is hard enough to predict... im mostly interested in whether hawthorn will wobble in the PF again.

im hoping freo, footscray and richmond make up the GF this year. next 5 i hope are made up of new teams. id happily not see a geelong GF appearance in the next 5 if it meant richmond, melbourne, st kilda, freo, footscray and north had a turn.

i feel like the reality might be a tad more monotonous, though.

There are a lot of teams building nicely, as I said earlier Melbourne look like they have finally picked up a few young guns in Petracca and Hogan especially, Doggies have got a few up and comers, we have drafted nicely, Pies too, only teams that look duds at the moment really are the Lions, Bombers and Blues. But alot can change in a year, but I agree with your first comment, I also hope the Tigers do well and Doggies, be nice to see new blood against the Hawks if indeed they do make a 4th straight grand final. Injuries can play a part too, touch wood nobody goes down for the rest of this season at least, but probably wont happen :(

I see GWS in a lot of posts do they even have supporters yet? Against Richmond this year was hilarious how little the crowd knew about the game.

I'm not being rude I too think GWS could win a GF quickly but who's gonna care though?

That you Sir Priddis?
37197579.jpg

I was going to do my own but this'll do.

Provided the dogs win at least one of them. Come on, that would be too cruel :(
We have to win a prelim first :(

That's our major hurdle to break first

Maybe we should start a thread on, who's going to do us a prelim favour? The only team Id back us to beat on prelim day is Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back