Game Day St Kilda v Fremantle Rd 19 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically we have our second longest winning streak against Freo, but those wins were not a true reflection of our opponents ability.
The changes in personnel are quite significant too:

Compared to Rd 18 2014 when we last met Freo

St Kilda
Out:
Delaney, Gwilt, Hayes, Stanley, Murdoch, Ray, Billings, Schneider, Longer, Curren, Dunstan, Shenton
In: Geary, Goddard, Gilbert, McKenzie, Steven, Sinclair, Hickey, McCartin, Lonie, Ross, Acres, Wright

Freo
Out:
Dawson, Duffield, Johnson, Crowley, Sylvia, Taberner, Clarke, Fyfe, Morabito
In: Ibbotson, A Pearce, Hill, Sheridan, Crozier, Sylvagni, Walters, Sandilands, Weller

Technically we have our second longest winning streak against Freo, but those wins were not a true reflection of our opponents ability.
The changes in personnel are quite significant too:

Compared to Rd 18 2014 when we last met Freo

St Kilda
Out:
Delaney, Gwilt, Hayes, Stanley, Murdoch, Ray, Billings, Schneider, Longer, Curren, Dunstan, Shenton
In: Geary, Goddard, Gilbert, McKenzie, Steven, Sinclair, Hickey, McCartin, Lonie, Ross, Acres, Wright

Freo
Out:
Dawson, Duffield, Johnson, Crowley, Sylvia, Taberner, Clarke, Fyfe, Morabito
In: Ibbotson, A Pearce, Hill, Sheridan, Crozier, Sylvagni, Walters, Sandilands, Weller

So apart from Fyfe, we're a stronger side....must be taking you guys seriously for once. ;)

Would have thought that Johnson and Dawson (despite his critics) were pretty important to you, but yeah, it seems like Ross isn't taking chances this time. Let's hope it's a good game.
My mistake on johnno. He is, in my opinion our most important player. I've punched myself in the face for forgetting that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll never get over Billy pointing to the scoreboard. So funny.

794497-2257a6be-0f36-11e4-bbaf-47cb7c4f86b3.jpg

I don't understand why everyone's still gung-ho about a game that Lyon clearly threw for Hayes' benefit.
Every match day thread you're a barrel of laughs... :rolleyes:

Go Saints , getting ready to witness us knocking off the ladder leaders .
Gonna feel oh so GOOD ! :D

I'm a child of the '80's (very young child I might add) and so never have any optimism when it comes to my Sainters.

I hope we can keep it to under 40 points. Looking forward to seeing the kids play and hope they can put together some good footy - Sinclair, McKenzie, Acres, Lonie, Ross, Newnes, Bruce, McCartin and Goddard just to name a few....

Our time will come....but not today

Last time round was the last game of the season with their position sewn up.

Why would anyone expect it to happen again this time given the round and ladder situation?
Actually no it wasn't.

It was Round 18 last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back