AFL Club
St Kilda
Apr 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
I haven't said anything good about Correira, so I think it's worth pointing out how new she is to MMA. She started training to lose weight 4 years ago I think, and she's only been fighting for just over 3 years. I've said how her wins are nothing special, but she had a very competitive fight with Kedzie when she'd only been fighting for 1.5 years. Then beat an equally inexperienced Duke, and then beat a very experienced but shot fighter in Baszler.

Very few fighters are good enough to win the title or even compete with top fighters this early into their career. If they do, they're an exceptional talent. Rousey became champion less than a year into her pro career. Jon Jones was less than 3 years in when he won the title. Jedrzejczyk was less than 3 years in too. Weidman was 4.5 in.

Correira's not at that level. She's going to keep getting better for quite a while still. She got a title shot before she was ready because she got her name out there and because there wasn't a better option (I'd rather have seen Nunes face Rousey, but whatever). Her first 3 fights in the UFC made sense and having her fight someone at about the level of those 3 women next would probably be best for her development. I doubt that happens. Now she's probably going to face others at the top of the division before she's ready.

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Now that is main stream perth now have trouble dealing with Perth news lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 26
May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
A keep busy fight until we can get a No1 challenger match between Tate and Cyroid
I dont know if that will happen UFC stand to make huge amounts of $$$$$$$$ for a cyborg fight i cant see them risking that kind of payday. Same reason conor fought siver to become #1 contender. yes he fought chad on very short notice but hey you get that when s**t hit the fan

Apr 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Did Rogan and Rousey talk about conspiracy theories? Don't they both love that sort of s**t? Interesting that saying anything about anyone Rousey knows winds her up so much, yet she's willing to tweet about children being gunned down and how it might all just be a conspiracy only a month after it happened. Nice.

Speaking about conspiracies:

I couldn't stop watching it. I thought it was hilarious. If it's somehow just a massive joke, it's great. If this guy's serious, which I think he is, he needs some serious help.

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Did Rogan and Rousey talk about conspiracy theories? Don't they both love that sort of s**t? Interesting that saying anything about anyone Rousey knows winds her up so much, yet she's willing to tweet about children being gunned down and how it might all just be a conspiracy only a month after it happened. Nice.

I couldn't stop watching it. I thought it was hilarious. If it's somehow just a massive joke, it's great. If this guy's serious, which I think he is, he needs some serious help.

the JRE was really good nah they didnt get into any of that stuff but you really got to see a side of Ronda that i forgot, she has such an aura about her, I really enjoyed this and im the one praying someone is going to do a number on her. I enjoyed Liz Carmouch moments in the first UFC fight and both Tate fights. give it a listen

Bring_Back_Brad

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

He's serious. Guys like him are a dime a dozen in the US, religious nut cases flourish over there.
He does have a good argument though.

jakethesnake24

Debutant
Oct 4, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle

Definitely needs help

Back