AFL LIVE 1 2017 Update - Out Now!

Aflsquads

Senior List
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi Lads - we've decided to post up the direct links to the 2015 update tutorials here. Don't be shy to join the AFL LIVE GAMING HUB if you haven't already done so.

PS3 -

All I ask for is your Bigfooty username and PSN when you send your email through so I know who you are! The tutorial for PS3 was made for 2014 but the process is the same for 2015.

Xbox360 -

You'll need to PM me stating your Xbox360 gamertag and email address so I can send you the update file.

Cheers

Hey fellas!

First time poster but been following this thread (and others) for quite some time. I've got a massive urge to play this game again, now that we can roll with the 2015 lists.

I'm on the PS3, and I have a question regarding the DLC.

A year or so ago I sold the game thinking that AFL Live 2 was going to better it (boy was I wrong lol) but reading over some of the information about the DLC, apparently I won't be able to download the DLC if the game I buy has already had the DLC used on it. Is this true? Or can I still get it from the PSN Store? I've totally forgotten how it all worked. Does the GOTY edition come with the DLC automatically loaded into it?

I hope I'll be alright, I've been waiting for god knows how long to play this!

Cheers fellas.

Aflsquads

Senior List
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You'll be able to re download it through the PSN you purchased it on originally - it will be tied to that account

You'll be able to re download it through the PSN you purchased it on originally - it will be tied to that account
Thanks mate. I guess I better get onto eBay and pick this up tonight lol.

Cheers!!

JakeHardy25

Draftee
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
How do I do this on PS3 I have the 2012 dlc update pack on my ps3 and really want the 2015 update for afl live 1 the best game id say :) help would be great thanks

Aflsquads

Senior List
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sure thing - follow the video tutorial in the first post and that will guide you through the process :)

Ben Lees

Draftee
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Kerry GAA
Will there be a 2016 HuBdate? As AFL Live 3 won't be around for a year or 2.
Haven't stopped playing the 2015 update this year, so would be so keen for this.
Would be great to play as 2016 doggies saints brissy and run around as curnow for the blues.
If so when would this be?? Cheers

Aflsquads

Senior List
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Unfortunately there are no plans from me to do a 2016 update as l've just upgraded to a PS4. I'm more than happy to help distribute one if someone else ends up making one though.

Archer_11

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If it is to be the last one many thanks Mr Squads for all your excellent work here. It was a very special surprise when it first came out and to get an update after that was sensational.

Got to ask out of curiosity - you're not going to play AFL 1 anymore?

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
If it is to be the last one many thanks Mr Squads and go for all your excellent work here. It was a very special surprise when it first came out and to get an update after that was sensational.

Hmmm, don't think squads would stop playing it entirely, just upgrading to next gen gaming like many of us..next gen ps4 isn't backwards compatible. Xbox is.

Afl live will be the go to AFL game until something else comes out that is better.

Last edited:

Aflsquads

Senior List
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If it is to be the last one many thanks Mr Squads and go for all your excellent work here. It was a very special surprise when it first came out and to get an update after that was sensational.

At this point the PS4 is set up and the PS3 is in mothballs (to be traded at some stage) so I doubt I'll be playing but never say never I guess!

I don't want to speak out of turn, however I do believe that there may be a 2016 update in the works from a couple of the lads in the HuB. If that's the case I'll still be distributing it to those that want it, but not too sure when they'll have it done.

LynchysMob

Club Legend
Nov 19, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Mines already up to date

Only problem is fitting under the salary cap when you have lots of custom players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
So do you give the file?

Back