NEAFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy,,, is just has so many variables ... after this weekends results, its looks like Southport will be playing finals which wasn't that way some 3 weeks ago.

Tips Round 20

Grimlock (4) 74
Billybunter (4) 73
Stuyd1 (5) 72
Lifes a Beach1 (4) 70
Pea Nut (5) 69
Chikka Ferguson (4) 68
justabaraker (4) 66

Perfect scores to Stuyd1 & Pea Nut but no change to the order, last week coming up, final 6 is almost set but the games still have to be played and won.Have a great week everyone.

Tips Round 21

Grimlock (2) 76
Billybunter (3) 76

Stuyd1 (2) 74
Pea Nut (*5) 74
Lifes a Beach1 (2) 72
Chikka Ferguson (3) 71
justabaraker (1) 67

Well here we have the finish line folks, congratulations to Grimlock & Billy for winning in a tie on 76 each.Peanut almost did a Bradbury with a perfect 5 from no tips! Thanks to everyone who participated and the field dwindled in the end to a chosen few who stuck at it.Good luck to the sides in the finals this week, I think the season overall has been successful and that is a good thing.Already hearing changes a plenty on the cards for Gold Coast footy and that is about time as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done billybunter !

Thanks for running it Lifes a Beach1

Grimlock,

Thanks for the well wishes - I think we all know that by tipping on a Sunday or a Monday before the game the real winner is you - I think I changed my tips three times last week to get 3 out of the five - I looked at Uni but just could not see GWS letting them in, was this a rest from the best side all year before the silverware rounds? - Good luck to all supporters and to your teams if they are there through the finals series, I did not make it to Graham Road last Saturday for the G/F rematch, but I will be this week to see it played again - hopefully to finish in the Hornets favour. NT in the box seat for the flag IMO, they seem to be peeking at the right time and with the weeks rest and the unsure required application of GWS (maybe) next week (will they come to play or put the que in the rack like last year), it could be another flag to the Territory.

LAB,
Once again from me, a very big thank you for your efforts this year in colleting this very prestigious tipping competition, I look forward to next year.

Nice work Grimlock and BBunter, and thanks to you LAB1 for taking on the task of running the competition.
Good luck to you all as finals start, but especially good luck to me as I look for a Sydney Uni premiership cup. Not out of the question is it ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back