Teams Parramatta

Remove this Banner Ad

40 tries in 41 games, I don't think anyone has started their career as well as Semi, he is a try scoring machine.

I saw an interview with him a month or so ago and he seems like a genuinely nice person who loves his family. I'm hoping he loves Parra just as much.

11180640_379177632292659_7457120479228084322_n.jpg

Been fapping about this for days.
My brother is a staunch Easts fan and he is a little bit cut up over it especially as they are footing part of the bill for him this year:p
Save the fapping for if we make the finals, and double up if we make the Grand FInal.

It's wonderful isn't it? I'm pretty certain that with the talent we have our offense will take of itself as we progress through the season, but to see a strong, committed, unified defence has been fantastic and fills me with hope that we may just be a genuine finals contender this season.

Semi officially lodged his paperwork today and will now be eligible to play for Australia. Hopefully he gets picked for the ANZAC test

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebecca Wilson can **** off and die. Putrid article.

Why? Its a joke this investigation has gone on for this long when the Bulldogs and the Storm were finished off before the investigations were even started. The standard is there time to meet it.

The Eels have to cop their punishment for repeatedly going over the cap otherwise the NRL losses all of its remaining creditability

Salary Cap penalty confirmed and we will lose 12 points. Will drop us from 4th to 12th and 6 points out of the 8. Our F & A for the first 9 rounds wiped also.
Just playing for pride now as I can't see us making up the ground

Corey Normans just been sacked.

6pm - News breaks of a sextape featuring him , James Segeyaro and some naughty drugs

6.10pm - Norman sacked by Eels

Seriously , this season is deadset BIBLICAL for Parra

edit - maybe not sacked lol

Never seen so much controversy connected to one club in a season ever. It's insane. I feel really sorry for all the fans, because Parra have a lot of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back