Mildura 2yo Dies & Found In Roof Cavity

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Thought it was likely to be the Mum's BF. No 2yo child gets in to a roof space without assistance. The Mum may also face accessory to murder charges.

How sick & twisted.

Feel for the poor girl, her siblings, Dad & family.

Just disgusting.

Thought it was likely to be the Mum's BF. No 2yo child gets in to a roof space without assistance. The Mum may also face accessory to murder charges.

How sick & twisted.

Feel for the poor girl, her siblings, Dad & family.

Just disgusting.
Saw a report that victoria police have arrested that dodgey bloke with the girl's murder.

https://www.facebook.com/victoriapolice/posts/941309762607827

It truly is disgusting. Hope the guy gets castrated.

It just reads like the classic DHS family.

Young mother with new alpha male partner, neither of them working, house a mess, relying on the State to spoonfeed them.

It's truly depressing to think of how many kids are being raised in situations like this. Even the ones who don't meet such an extreme fate often wind up neglected and abused throughout their childhood, and wind up perpetuating the cycle.

The father has made comments that he tried to get the children removed but the Police and DHS ignored his calls. It goes with the comments that numerous requests to the DHS were made by the father to remove the children from their custody.

Is this another DHS failure?

Another DHS failure but perhaps the father also had prior issues we don't know about?

Whatever the case it's the worst possible outcome possible. :(

Chances would be pretty high I would say.

Interesting that the father warned everyone - he should have legal recourse to sue the pants of the DHS - just like Chloe Valentine's father / grandmother. These useless dicks responsible for keeping kids safe, often do just the opposite.

Chances would be pretty high I would say.

Interesting that the father warned everyone - he should have legal recourse to sue the pants of the DHS - just like Chloe Valentine's father / grandmother. These useless dicks responsible for keeping kids safe, often do just the opposite.

In fairness they probably needed to see enough evidence that would warrant them removing the kids. They apparently had a large file on the family so its not as if they hadn't looked into it. When there is a custody battle going on both parents throw lots of stories around to try to manipulate the system. i read that the father is an addicted drug user so i doubt that they would act on his information alone. Im sure DHS must have had concerns but obviously not enough to take the kids out of the house.

In fairness they probably needed to see enough evidence that would warrant them removing the kids. They apparently had a large file on the family so its not as if they hadn't looked into it. When there is a custody battle going on both parents throw lots of stories around to try to manipulate the system. i read that the father is an addicted drug user so i doubt that they would act on his information alone. Im sure DHS must have had concerns but obviously not enough to take the kids out of the house.

Exactly. Goodness knows DHS stuff up plenty of times, but they have a near-impossible job of trying to sort out totally dysfunctional family situations.

There are so many people out there who are just not capable of properly raising kids, and they unfortunately tend to have short-lived, volatile relationships which produce children.

DHS are left trying to work out which is the least-worst of the pair to raise them, or whether to take them away altogether - and that has a hell of a mixed record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back