Meet Up The OFFICIAL meet up thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm working until 2:30, then zip home to shower and change, so I might be battling to make an appearance in hindsight. Maybe social club beers? 30min before bounce??
Sounds good to me.

It won't be as cold as that night against *.

I still remember that hot police officer, almost worth getting arrested.
I had almost forgotten about her.... Some of the best police work I've seen. Big tick to the police uniform fitting dept... Some top drawer work.

Oh nothing major. Just a s**t experience. Got roped into sitting at the front on a rainy day against the tiges. Went out and held the banner in the pissing down rain. Waving those flogger things are heavy as s**t when soaked and in general I just felt like a total tool. Plus some of the people in that cheer squad are absolutely repulsive (looking at you old constant c-bomb dropping grandma.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fair few of us are sidled up next to the cheer squad next Friday night.... Should be interesting.
Yeah I sit in the section to the right of them so I heard their s**t every week.

Oh nothing major. Just a s**t experience. Got roped into sitting at the front on a rainy day against the tiges. Went out and held the banner in the pissing down rain. Waving those flogger things are heavy as s**t when soaked and in general I just felt like a total tool. Plus some of the people in that cheer squad are absolutely repulsive (looking at you old constant c-bomb dropping grandma.)

Is there something wrong with 'lets go kanga campaigners...lets go' clap clap ? Lol

Is there something wrong with 'lets go kanga campaigners...lets go' clap clap ? Lol
Haha nothing wrong with it at all :p

But when its happening every umpiring decision against us I think its a bit too far :p

More of a 'Great Trucking songs of the Renaissance' myself.

It's a line ball call as to who would win a wrestling match between the psychos and tism - that would be a gig for the ages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back