Rumour these cats have been shown the door...

Remove this Banner Ad

KetamineKerr

Senior List
Aug 5, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
kelly
johnson
stokes
enright - elected to retire

these cats have been offered a contract...

mackie - offered 1 year - need the $$$
bartel - offered 1 year

source: many

- The Ketamine

kelly
johnson
stokes
enright - elected to retire

these cats have been offered a contract...

mackie - offered 1 year - need the $$$
bartel - offered 1 year

source: many

- The Ketamine

Source? Taken an average of what people think on BF?

Only Stokes officially, i reckon Johnson will go on either at Geelong or elsewhere. Wouldnt be surprised if Enright went around again aswell

Enright will either play another year at Geelong or retire. Can't see him playing elsewhere.

Seems pretty spot on. Kelly and Stokes already retiring, have heard Mackie and Bartel will be given the option to play on, apparently that didn't sit well with Kelly.

SJ will move on elsewhere, most likely Richmond.

Why would Mackie need the $$??
An AFL player for over 10 years should be pretty well set up....unless he is a complete moron...which he dosent seem like.

Seems pretty spot on. Kelly and Stokes already retiring, have heard Mackie and Bartel will be given the option to play on, apparently that didn't sit well with Kelly.

SJ will move on elsewhere, most likely Richmond.
he has been pretty average this year, surely he should just retire

Geelong can't complain about losing players if they're doing s**t like this, this reeks of the bad culture that was at the MFC when we did the same thing to Jnr MacDonald

I wonder if there is any truth to the players disliking Selwood?

Geelong can't complain about losing players if they're doing s**t like this, this reeks of the bad culture that was at the MFC when we did the same thing to Jnr MacDonald

100% no

Every club transitions when older players near the end, it's just the media have blown it up massively because they're premiership heros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a lot don't like the coach....

Mainly due to Selwood getting preferential treatment... So there may be some angst there, even if its not Selwoods fault.

Nope nothing there either.
Why do people always try to make out it HAS to be because they don't like someone?
Maybe they just sat down with the list management people, coaches and Cook and had a discussion on where they are headed and mutually decided to call it an end?

Nope nothing there either.
Why do people always try to make out it HAS to be because they don't like someone?
Maybe they just sat down with the list management people, coaches and Cook and had a discussion on where they are headed and mutually decided to call it an end?
Fact actually, from someone involved at the club...

Now I don't think it has any bearing on the recent decisions, my mail on Scott was from a while ago..

This reeks of when Vossy tried to move on a former teammate and BL favourite son Daniel Bradshaw that reeks of the bad culture that was and still is at the BL

Fact actually, from someone involved at the club...

Now I don't think it has any bearing on the recent decisions, my mail on Scott was from a while ago..

From your neighbours Auntie, who was told by her step cousins ex girlfriend, who knew a bloke that did some paving work for her.

This reeks of when Vossy tried to move on a former teammate and BL favourite son Daniel Bradshaw that reeks of the bad culture that was and still is at the BL
Not really.

Voss was trading Bradshaw for Fevola. An old player for an old player.

The Cats are retiring older players to help the transition for the future. Completely different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back