Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pages/podcasts/

For those on mobile, you can access the show from here, the desktop site is having technical issues etc., so it isn't available on computer until l upload to youtube tomorrow morning early for people. For those listening in via mobile, just follow the link into iTunes and click the play button and it will play tonight's show for you.

Last edited:
I concur the guests were good... Show too short though, and wanted more about this game, where it will be won and lost and what it means to both clubs to win or lose.
Take up the preview with quiv;). I'm going to focus on match analysis after we win on sunday.

It is your segment, just let me know how much time you need for previews and we can build from there.
Alright. For next weeks pod cast it will be changed up a bit. Will PM you about it later on.

Subscribed via Overcast and it's the most convenient way to get it by a mile. Good work.

Another good episode too guys. Enjoying the way you're getting lots of guests through. Marksup was excellent, as was the LL again.

Nate, no mention of the comely blonde reporter in front of us yesterday?

Subscribed via Overcast and it's the most convenient way to get it by a mile. Good work.

Another good episode too guys. Enjoying the way you're getting lots of guests through. Marksup was excellent, as was the LL again.

I'm happy to have you on again after we win on Sunday, you then talk about Garner all you want.

She was from RMIT, I preferred the brunette from Fox. Actually, I'd take both, at the same time!

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Never heard of him.
Oh... He is the bloke that Atley follows around with adoration in his eyes. The guy that is back, forward and everywhere in between when we need him... He wears number 34 on his back but is number ONE in our hearts!!! He is fondly known by thousands as the postman because he ALWAYS delivers....

Oh... He is the bloke that Atley follows around with adoration in his eyes. The guy that is back, forward and everywhere in between when we need him... He wears number 34 on his back but is number ONE in our hearts!!! He is fondly known by thousands as the postman because he ALWAYS delivers....

Aw that's cute!

Back