What the FLICK is going on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vide0n

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Maybe it is true that a place is being purchased but it's just a holiday home or some other arrangement?

This could all be true and he could still be locked into going to Geelong

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
a few pages into this thread, a link to a SEN tweet was posted, quoting Patrick Smith, stating if Ablett left the Suns, Dangerfield would be the perfect fit. The link has since expired.

Yet, wouldn't it be great if we could get this story to him somehow (not by blasting it all over twitter), and get him to run with it. He could claim he started the rumour months ago! :p

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
View attachment 173754

Holy ****. This is massive. I called him straight after I got that and he wasn't ******* around. I even asked him if he knew who Patrick Dangerfield was and he asked if that was a fake name hahahaha **** I'm so excited

Ill permaban you

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
While this is all very interesting I am sure i am not the only one wanting to know more about Experimental real estate agents toe

Let me guess Pendleburys nurse GF lanced it for him when looking for a new house shhhhh
haha he has an ingrown toe nail that flairs up all the time. it's a regular topic on his facebook page, strangely enough

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news guys. But we have to kinda change the direction of the thread if we wanna keep it going.

Had an email from the powers that be. We are free to discuss and speculate rumours that Patrick Dangerfield might find his way to the SUNS, but we can no longer publicly document the actions of his direct family. Apparently it's a major breach of privacy and this may have gotten back to the wrong people.

Matchu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news guys. But we have to kinda change the direction of the thread if we wanna keep it going.

Had an email from the powers that be. We are free to discuss and speculate rumours that Patrick Dangerfield might find his way to the SUNS, but we can no longer publicly document the actions of his direct family. Apparently it's a major breach of privacy and this may have gotten back to the wrong people.
Does that prove there is truth to this? Surely no one would care if it was just a troll thread. I guess this turns into a speculation thread now.

Back