Certified Legendary Thread Dangerfield to the SUNS? Bought to you by SKAV

What the FLICK is going on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Been quietly keeping an eye on this.

Now Adelaide radio is worried

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/rowe...nt-on-what-he-knows-about-patrick-dangerfield

AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan says “there’s a whole series of things” he knows in regard to Patrick Dangerfield’s future that “are not appropriate for me to talk about.”
The comments were made on Fox Footy’s AFL360 and FIVEaa’s Stephen Rowe jumped on them, saying: “Interesting he didn’t say ‘I have no idea’.”

“The AFL knows something, which means the Crows know something.”

Rowey said the fact McLachlan had information about Dangerfield suggested the AFL might have been required to “help broker a deal”.

“At the very least, that needs clarity. I think either the Crows or Paddy or both may need to make a statement today.

“We don’t need this festering on the eve of a huge game,” he said.

Are you implying that I've taken this thread, all the text messages, real estate information too seriously? and I'm going to be sadly disappointed once this thread has ran it's course and Danger announces where he'll be next year?

I have on good authority from my neighbours cousin is dating a girl that once shagged a guy who is a tennis player from Tunisia whose father once saw a 49ers game that Dangerfield is going over with Hayne.

Are you implying that I've taken this thread, all the text messages, real estate information too seriously? and I'm going to be sadly disappointed once this thread has ran it's course and Danger announces where he'll be next year?
y4oBwTg.jpg

I have on good authority from my neighbours cousin is dating a girl that once shagged a guy who is a tennis player from Tunisia whose father once saw a 49ers game that Dangerfield is going over with Hayne.
I've got it on good authority that SUNS doesn't even speak to his neighbour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The headland down at Tweed has been named Point Danger in anticipation of the great man coming!!
Quick fact - Captain James Cook named the headland Point Danger on 16 May 1770. This is what he wrote:

We now saw the breakers again they lay two Leagues from a point under which is a small Island, their situation may always be found by the peaked mountain before mentioned from them this mountain or hill, and on this account I have named Mount Warning it lies 7 or 8 Leagues inland the land is high and hilly about it, but it is conspicuous enough to be distinguished from everything else. The point off which these shoals lay I have named Point Danger.

So there you have it, Mount Warning was a warning for anyone that may be about to run aground at the reefs near Point Danger. These days Point Danger is considered the border between Queensland and New South Wales. Here it is:

DIZwDt0.jpg

However, that would be incredible foresight on the behalf of one James Cook if it turned out that he actually named it in anticipation of a man that was born more than 200 years later :p

Quick fact - Captain James Cook named the headland Point Danger on 16 May 1770. This is what he wrote:

So there you have it, Mount Warning was a warning for anyone that may be about to run aground at the reefs near Point Danger. These days Point Danger is considered the border between Queensland and New South Wales. Here it is:

DIZwDt0.jpg

However, that would be incredible foresight on the behalf of one James Cook if it turned out that he actually named it in anticipation of a man that was born more than 200 years later :p
He also said Australia was Terra nullius (uninhabited) so he is as reliable as some of the posters on this thread

Andrew Gaze has told SEN this morning that Patrick Dangerfield WILL remain at the Crows next year as he believes John Worsefold will be senior coach of the Crows in 2016.

Back