Grand Final Tickets Thread, 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Everyone,

Looking for one ticket and would be forever great full for the GF. Standing, seating I don't mind. Feel free to message me.
Thanks

After 1 grand final ticket standing, sitting, running the water for the umps, goal umpiring!

Coming down from QLD for the day.

Legitiment buyer. PM me if your looking to get rid of your ticket.

I'm looking for 32 grand final tickets for my extended family. They all have to be in the same row or don't bother. Must be on the wings and out of the sun. Thanks in advance.

Looking for Grand Final tickets, standing room or sitting. Hoping to get to my first Grand Final. Thanks in advance.

Hey standard request for x2 tickets. Will drive to pick up if required please PM with details.
Price negotiable

Desperately after 2 tickets. Flying over on Tuesday. Will take any ticket type, just hoping to get to the game. Thanks

I have one ticket, looking to get 2 seats together and exchange my ticket and pay the difference, pm me if interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are from North West WA - needing two tickets please for my hubby and 9yo daughter please - it's a long way to travel without tickets!

I'm after two seats together. Happy to pay up to $600 each and can organise collection (and delivery of cash) in Vic Metro area. Text to 0439733922 please.

Holy s**t. $950 for nosebleed seats??? Scalping at its worst.
They're definitely steep in price and positioning, but you have to part with that amount of cash any which way to get to the GF. MCC membership, AFL membership or Club membership is going to get you close the that number. Obviously a lot of other perks from those.

Either way I couldn't bring myself to pay the package price, but I guess if you only plan to go once for the bucket list it seems like a manageable option.

They're definitely steep in price and positioning, but you have to part with that amount of cash any which way to get to the GF. MCC membership, AFL membership or Club membership is going to get you close the that number. Obviously a lot of other perks from those.

Either way I couldn't bring myself to pay the package price, but I guess if you only plan to go once for the bucket list it seems like a manageable option.

I guess when so many will be paying $2000+ for flights and hotels for the weekend, $950 for the main show is something they won't flinch at.

GRAND FINAL
x2 STANDING TICKETS - M20

Willing to swap for x2 Seats - And pay any difference.

Please PM if interested
Hi ive got seats in q1 row aa 21-22 , very high !!!whats the deal with the standing tickets are you just bunched up/squashed in I may be interested in swapping to get lower, if you are off course

Hi ive got seats in q1 row aa 21-22 , very high !!!whats the deal with the standing tickets are you just bunched up/squashed in I may be interested in swapping to get lower, if you are off course

At most bays around the ground, there are elevated areas at the back, usually half a dozen or so steps to stand on. You get a great view so long as the ball is at your end, but you don't see much at the other end, nor can you see high balls, or the replay screens (though there should be TV monitors overhead).

It's great fun, so long as you're willing to stand all afternoon, possibly get there early, aren't carrying much stuff, and don't mind getting knocked into by the odd drunken goon.

Certainly I prefer to save $200 to stand in most instances.

At most bays around the ground, there are elevated areas at the back, usually half a dozen or so steps to stand on. You get a great view so long as the ball is at your end, but you don't see much at the other end, nor can you see high balls, or the replay screens (though there should be TV monitors overhead).

It's great fun, so long as you're willing to stand all afternoon, possibly get there early, aren't carrying much stuff, and don't mind getting knocked into by the odd drunken goon.

Certainly I prefer to save $200 to stand in most instances.

That sounds alright , this is my first time to the G for agame, ive been for a tour , but after not getting a ticket in 06 I promised myself and my son we wouldn't miss the next one , so took the punt a few weeks back and booked flights to Adelaide for Wednesday and flying back Monday night each flight was $300 hire car $260 ,,,cant believe my luck , but im guessing its going to be hard to get a beer in block q1 row aa , lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back