Bumped Bring back wellingham

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't cut it as a midfielder so was sent to the back line. I guess everyone is just disregarding his first two years at West Coast. He was so s**t he considered walking away. Very flakey player.
Players are judged on their final's performances. They are at their best when the pressure is on and the result really matters. Wellingham did OK in our GF win. He made a name for himself in WC's win last week. He is not flakey when it matters. In the end, that is all that will matter. Now get off his back.

Players are judged on their final's performances. They are at their best when the pressure is on and the result really matters. Wellingham did OK in our GF win. He made a name for himself in WC's win last week. He is not flakey when it matters. In the end, that is all that will matter. Now get off his back.
Get off his back? Aren't you the one who continually goes on about everyone having the right to express their opinion? He had two s**t years at West Coast where he was recruited to play as a midfielder. He didn't just stagnate he went backwards in those two years. This year he has improved but it took a move to the back line to do so. He seems to only perform well when the side is travelling well. That seems a bit flakey to me.

Why is anyone even bothering to discuss ways Wellingham could return? There's more chance of Nathan Buckley coming out of retirement and playing for GWS next year.

You could be pretty close. Rumour has it NB will be coming out of retirement but not to GWS. Saints are front runners with Roos and their soft tissue management experience a close second

You could be pretty close. Rumour has it NB will be coming out of retirement but not to GWS. Saints are front runners with Roos and their soft tissue management experience a close second
I think he's got one more year on his coaching contract at collingwood so I don't think he'll come out of retirement next year.

Get off his back? Aren't you the one who continually goes on about everyone having the right to express their opinion? He had two s**t years at West Coast where he was recruited to play as a midfielder. He didn't just stagnate he went backwards in those two years. This year he has improved but it took a move to the back line to do so. He seems to only perform well when the side is travelling well. That seems a bit flakey to me.
You can do almost nothing during the H&A season provided you play well in the finals when it counts. So far in his career Wellingham has a good final's record. We will see how his form survives the heat of a pivotal GF defence post. I am going to back him in to play well against the Hawks.

For the last time he didn't want to leave. He loved Collingwood and he loved his mates at Collingwood. But bucks was on a rampage. it was common knowledge the company he kept, and we all know what that meant he was getting up to on the weekends. I got this straight from the horses mouth so all you who think that I'm wrong think again. Welles s

we should bring back heater too

So basically you are saying that Bucks got rid of Wellingham because he was taking drugs?

His opinion was that you should get off his back. Your opinion was that he was being hypocritical by expressing this opinion because he also happens to believe that everyone has the right to express an opinion. lol BF at it's finest!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to break it to you dude but the godfather of soul is dead. Happened about a decade ago.

Unless you meant from purgatory or hell?
I have a friend who has a James Brown doll that sings and moves when you press a button, or something. Trev, my mate, is a James Brown fan.

When James Brown died, Trev said to his eldest, 17 yr old son, 'James Brown is dead!'

His son Viv replied, 'It's probably just the batteries, dad!'

True story.

For the last time he didn't want to leave. He loved Collingwood and he loved his mates at Collingwood. But bucks was on a rampage. it was common knowledge the company he kept, and we all know what that meant he was getting up to on the weekends. I got this straight from the horses mouth so all you who think that I'm wrong think again. Welles s

we should bring back heater too
Are you saying we could have kept Wellingham? And I have dumbly believed that he genuinely wanted to return to Perth! Another head severed by our beloved Oliver Cromwell incarnation, Nathan Buckley!

Are you saying we could have kept Wellingham? And I have dumbly believed that he genuinely wanted to return to Perth! Another head severed by our beloved Oliver Cromwell incarnation, Nathan Buckley!

Oliver's army is here to stay.

There may be more heads yet to roll because of some new puritanical purge. We are the closest thing in the AFL to the Taliban.

We are on a crusade to deliver the holy grail.

It's also school holidays.
I wondered why the pedophiles were out in force! Preying on the kiddies!

swf+Jimmy+Savile.jpg

Sooooo, a lot of times on our hands when we don't make the finals...
Failure is not only demeaning, it's boring. Success guarantees better calibre posters, with real thoughts and informed opinions, their PC positivity blazing like neon lights. Failure attracts the more abhorrent, creepy-crawly types who send shudders up the cyber-spines of anti-troll freaks and paid club apologists. Consequently, in times like this, those of us still filling up threads are the refuse, the flotsam and jetsam bobbing in the wake of a season of broken dreams and lost games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back