35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
I have a friend who has a James Brown doll that sings and moves when you press a button, or something. Trev, my mate, is a James Brown fan.

When James Brown died, Trev said to his eldest, 17 yr old son, 'James Brown is dead!'

His son Viv replied, 'It's probably just the batteries, dad!'

True story.
That's the funniest thing I've read in a week or two. :thumbsu:

May 7, 2011
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Tottenham, Oakland Raiders
Failure is not only demeaning, it's boring. Success guarantees better calibre posters, with real thoughts and informed opinions, their PC positivity blazing like neon lights. Failure attracts the more abhorrent, creepy-crawly types who send shudders up the cyber-spines of anti-troll freaks and paid club apologists. Consequently, in times like this, those of us still filling up threads are the refuse, the flotsam and jetsam bobbing in the wake of a season of broken dreams and lost games.
You channeling Burroughs, TGG?

MarkT2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2009
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think we would have still drafted Grundy regardless. We ended up with 3 consecutive picks. The only way we wouldn't have taken Grundy was if WCE took him and given their rucks that is highly unlikely. We probably wouldn't have Broomhead given he was the 3rd player taken with those 3 picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THATSGOLD

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 21, 2005
the G.. home of the pies!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
I think we would have still drafted Grundy regardless. We ended up with 3 consecutive picks. The only way we wouldn't have taken Grundy was if WCE took him and given their rucks that is highly unlikely. We probably wouldn't have Broomhead given he was the 3rd player taken with those 3 picks.
Agree Grundy was number 1 priority given we were losing Jolly soon. Kennedy is a big bust. Dawes or Wellingham would've been much better!

doodles98

Cancelled
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Failure is not only demeaning, it's boring. Success guarantees better calibre posters, with real thoughts and informed opinions, their PC positivity blazing like neon lights. Failure attracts the more abhorrent, creepy-crawly types who send shudders up the cyber-spines of anti-troll freaks and paid club apologists. Consequently, in times like this, those of us still filling up threads are the refuse, the flotsam and jetsam bobbing in the wake of a season of broken dreams and lost games.
Such prose! You should be a writer GG you've got some real literary talent unlike some others on here who like to claim it.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Please come back

Edit that bump on Hodge

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad