Liverpool FC - what has happened?

Remove this Banner Ad

United is so bloody overrated with LVG and CFC are more focused on avoiding relegation.
From a LFC perspective its good to see a manager with real quality in the EPL.
images

Klopp will do to United what Wenger (a quality manager) did to you guys last week.
The disappointing thing is i think Ance will end up at United
If you press against United, Eminem will abuse the shite you call a back 4 once more.

Carlo won't be coming to United. I reckon that Pep is next with Giggsy as Assistant. Sir Ryan can take over from Pep. That's a decent education.

If you press against United, Eminem will abuse the shite you call a back 4 once more.

Carlo won't be coming to United. I reckon that Pep is next with Giggsy as Assistant. Sir Ryan can take over from Pep. That's a decent education.
read somewhere pep has agreed to go to city. if ance ends up at bayern i wonder who united will chase maybe Mou?

Really? I disagree.

Tbh I think the only players that would start for us are Sturridge, Coutinho and maybe Sakho. I don't know why you'd assume United fans would be bitter or in fear about you guys signing Klopp either, personally I'm excited to have him in the premier league as he's a great character and the game needs more of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Link? This has troll potential...
Ian Herbert has an article on the Independent. Does not mention that analytics indicated to buy Sturridge and Coutinho. Article refers to Aspas and all the failures. Really just a continuation of the argument between people football men and the use of data.

Tbh I think the only players that would start for us are Sturridge, Coutinho and maybe Sakho. I don't know why you'd assume United fans would be bitter or in fear about you guys signing Klopp either, personally I'm excited to have him in the premier league as he's a great character and the game needs more of that.
If we're being realistic, Clyne, Henderson, Sakho, Sturridge and Coutinho all would start for United. Firmino too probably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back