Workshop Hyundai A-League / NSL Kit History (working title: KitsDownUnder - KDU)

What program should we use to create the kits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2005/06 Grand Final Kits
Central Coast
CENTRAL-COAST-MARINERS-Grand-Final-2005.gif
Sydney FC
Sydney-FC-Grand-Final-2005.png
Grand Final Text Lettering Preview
785557bd85.png
08756afac3.jpg

Tried making a logo. Thoughts anyone?
View attachment 142812
In my opinion. No.
Why do we need to disrespect the flag for a banner? Surely theirs better images that we can use.

Not to mention there's New Zealand teams too. An Australian Flag isnt really fair on them

In my opinion. No.
Why do we need to disrespect the flag for a banner? Surely theirs better images that we can use.

Not to mention there's New Zealand teams too. An Australian Flag isnt really fair on them
Was either that or an NBA rip-off that I could think of. But yeah, I see where you're coming from.

Perth Glory 2005/06 Away Kit. If anyone has the old ChickenTreat logo let me know.
View attachment 142235

Front

The very thin orange outline along the inner part of the purple needs to be removed

DSCN4085%20900x651_zpsfgw4qi9b.jpg

Back

The Foxtel Digital logo needs adjusting

DSCN4083%20900x660_zps9qfjl2kj.jpg

Love your work, Klim et al. Keep it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recently managed to pick up a rare 2009 Perth Glory shirt with the extra white stripes. For some reason, the jersey unveiled prior to that season had lost the extra stripes by the time round one came along.

Here's the jersey with the extra stripes at the unveiling:

00023763-fullsize_zpsg1wkq6kr.jpg

DSCN6726%20800x700_zps69jnx3sg.jpg

The shirt worn throughout the season:

DSCN6727%20800x646_zpsiandz0lv.jpg

Strangely, Jamie Coyne wore the jersey with the extra stripes on at least a few occasions throughout the season:

b282d21e269f0ee67f6685ee66b8e12a_zpsaz96uaie.jpg

An absolutely shocking kit. Started the Glory stripes. Then there's the fact the stripes are all centralised and barely even stripes, more like a few bars, plus the way it looks completely lopsided and middle-heavy as a result. Then you have the weird orange trimmings which don't actually cut off the stripes as you'd expect them to. Plus the misshapen collar. A real s**t kit.

Back