Fremantle Memorabilia - Favourites/Buy/Sell

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the $1295 (plus $85.00 delivery) signed Guernsey last night. Pretty happy with it, even happier now knowing it sold out this morning.

Your just the person who I thought might be upset, with a signed away Guernsey in much the same setup becoming available today for the same price.

Your just the person who I thought might be upset, with a signed away Guernsey in much the same setup becoming available today for the same price.

I'm not buying it as an investment or as a "Only 107 made" thing. I bought it for a few reasons:
- I had saved $1500 for a GF ticket (corporate option) and would have gone had we made it.
- Girlfriend gave me the Ok
- After listening to his speech it reminded me of why I love the club so much despite 20+ years of mediocrity and realizing this is a great bit of history I can hang in my office

It is an item I will never sell and I am so excited I secured one. I have a couple of bits and pieces (PI jumpers ect) but this is something I can look back at in 20 years and remember that speech with a bit of warmth in my heart and nothing but respect for The Steve's, Ross, The Pav, Sandi, Mundy and he whom is better than GAJ.

*Better than GAJ in my eyes only!

Not sure if this the right place for it might make a dedicated thread for it.. But our loyal hall of famer captain has an autobiography out. Called Purple Heart. Can't wait to read it and really experience the ups and downs he has been through

Burn it!

I got my Fyfe frame in the mail yesterday too :) pretty impressed with how quickly it arrived. Now I just needa work out where to hang it

Post a photo - I'm worried this eagle dress shovel thing may not be an isolated incident.

Wondering when my memorabilia will arrive from FFC - Fyfe brownlow - anyone have a rough idea? Would assume he's only recently signed them?!

Not buy or sell but check out what my lovely girlfriend got me for my birthday

Personalised Freo beer pong table :D ( Molty is my nickname )

View attachment 182978

It got put to good use last night :drunk:
Where's our invite ;)? But that's seriously awesome. How she managed to pull that off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like I might be too late to grab both. Damn you sleep.

I'll take the Mundy if you have original proof of player issue. I thought all the PI ones had a GPS pocket.

I also have two Joshua Simpson #14 indigenous player issues the same as the apeness one for $120ea if anyone is interested?

Hi - chasing any old freo hats - particularly like this one and any similar ones if anyone is willing to part. image.jpg

If anyone has or knows where I can find a player issue Mundy name jumper please let me know!

Also chasing anyone's player issue from the 20th anniversary game against GWS last season as my name is on it ⚓️ Thanks guys image.jpg image.jpg

Sorry mate I have that one (match worn and signed) and certainly not for sale
Ah you lucky bugger! Well if you ever change your mind mate let me know id be more than happy to take it off your hands

In the meantime hopefully I can find the unused spare pi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back