Other Your NFL Uniform Designs

Would love to see what you can do re-designing the Falcons and Broncos....they both need it.

The Falcons, like the Panthers, are a team yearning to be Nikefied. They are two teams with a lot of modern features yet still unfortunately stuck in the 90s/early 00s.

I got a Cheifs' concept in the meantime, though. Sort of based on Utah's college unis.

3f7MKbe.png

HM471Ms.png

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just on the Panthers.....I personally don't think there's anything wrong with their entire uniform. The shoulder stripes are classic. Same as Colts, the retro Pats. I am pretty sure their owner has said he created the Panthers look so it'd forever remain a classic, not to be changed. I can dig that.

The Falcons, Cards, Broncos tho....ARE too 90's. That whole Bronco underarm thing spawned a whole thirty years of sports apparel companies and other football codes imitating that look, and it's just so ugly having the sides/underarm stand out.

Just on the Panthers.....I personally don't think there's anything wrong with their entire uniform. The shoulder stripes are classic. Same as Colts, the retro Pats. I am pretty sure their owner has said he created the Panthers look so it'd forever remain a classic, not to be changed. I can dig that.

I like shoulder hoops, and they are a classic design, but nothing about them strikes me as inherently a 'Panthers look' though. I also think the heavy use of silver scream '90s' and find the block numbers a little tame.

I would like to see them take inspiration from someone like Missouri.

8UztWsC.png

8Xk7Tz4.png

Love the Panthers uniform, actually part of the reason i went for them in the first place, love our colours. I like the classic black uniform the most but the blue jersey white pants has sort of grown on me over the last few seasons as well. If i had my way id never want to see us in a predominately white jersey again (let alone with matching white pants also which looks absolutely terrible). Our colours are black and blue, if its not broke dont fix it.

Im glad we haven't ****ed around with the logo too much either, classic and appealing to the eye unlike so many other newer franchise logo's that you see these days (such as the OKC Thunder :$ )

This uniform idea i came across a while back, made me wana throw up:

13eee2381264e5acbfa148d132a10332.jpg

Last edited:
I like shoulder hoops, and they are a classic design, but nothing about them strikes me as inherently a 'Panthers look' though. I also think the heavy use of silver scream '90s' and find the block numbers a little tame.

I would like to see them take inspiration from someone like Missouri.

8UztWsC.png

8Xk7Tz4.png

sorry but hate them both. Scratch marks on the shoulders definitely not my cup of tea. Comes across very tacky and cheap. Something I'm sure the kids might like but not inspiring to my eye.

Last edited:
Back