Star Wars movie

Moti.com

Senior List
May 10, 2001
Rooville
Just a quick note on the new Star Wars movie for the Bigfooty crew.
After our indifferent form, my excitment has grown for the new movie and last night I finally got to see it.
AWESOME!
The movie is fantastic, the first half is not boring like some have said but is interesting with the love scenes, which I worried about, coming off very nicely indeed, and fairly short. Ewan McGregor is cool as Obi Wan and he and Anakin are fantastic together.
The end battle scene is amazing and wait for Yoda to show you why they say "the good things come in small packages."
An amazing movie that ranks about a 9.5/10.

Now I am fired for the weekend!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Moti son, spot on!

Saw it at Chaddy at midnight and it is absoluetely the best thing I have seen in ages! Where do you start? It is probably the best one in the series now.

And c3po, what a scene stealer at the end! Total crack up!

Go ROOS!

Is anakin our W. Carey or what!
LOL!

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now that is a bump!

Got the tickets for the Knox midnight session and looking forward to a good night. That is where the official fan clubs will be so there will be plenty of atmosphere.

Loving the trailer. Took a few turns to really get into it but the fact it is very scarce of plot points is actually a bonus! Certainly made my mood a little better after the Giants woeful first half. Unfortunately it was an even worse 2nd :(

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
There looks to be lots of anguished tears in the Trailer.

IIRC wasn't Darth's helmet burnt on Endor in RoJ...obviously the Ewoks didn't have enough wood to get enough heat to melt the ******* thing.

Stern look: Ewoks.

(FWIW, I once visited Varanasi India and was told that one tonne of wood is required to create ash to cremate a body for the Ganges...anything less, doesn't work...doesn't matter still gets tossed in the Ganges...nekminit people drinking and bathing in the holy water.)

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
To be honest, I am just a bit too old to do the Midnight Sessions...I fall asleep in the recliner at 9.40pm.

I did see Ep 2 with my 'Barack for Tigers nekminit Lions nekminit Hawks mate' that Orange Peanut and I know at Midnight Chadstone, but that was like 2002 ^ :cry:...yonks ago when I was young.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I'd go to a midnight session but IUB will probably be with a sheila.

+ the other two sheeelas.

GIF-1-207.gif

There is so much homage to the originals in the teasers and the trailer.

This film fills me with anticipation and fear. It could theoretically be the best or worst star wars film.

I believe it won't be the worst that mantle is almost out of reach.

Mrs OF has an interesting theroy about Kylo Renn which fits with the old EU but as that was made not canon it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

overpriced but 100 less people in the cinema, no kids and better seats.

Yeah, but you have assholes making noise eating meals on plates. Maybe I am just anti-social...

Back