List Mgmt. 2015 List Management Resource and Cautiously Optimistic Off Season Thread - poll coming soon

Remove this Banner Ad

simmo97

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wright 90% gone imo.
They've already tried to trade him twice in the past with no suitors.
He's gone if we can manage to get another player for a pick upgrade or something.

wright is gone he won't be on the list next year. We want 3 picks at the draft and that requires wright
to be delisted.

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
So I'm looking at the possible ins still to come.

We are likely to get Seedsman and Hampton.

We are possible for Anderson (unlikely), Jack Martin (mentioned today - unlikely) & Menzel (Redhorse - unlikely IMHO)

With picks 9, 13, 28 & 32 to come (assuming 28 & 32 are used for Seedsman & possibly Hampton), I have to wonder how it all fits.

Wright I would imagine is gone. Won't we also need to either trade out or delist some other players? Could we be delisting and paying out a contracted player? I'm wondering if the Grigg signing for instance might not have been that wise. Who else on the list could be on the cusp of being removed?

Macjoe

Got your Back
Apr 14, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Right now with hampton coming in, and assuming seedsman does as well - how many draft picks can we take before we have a full list?

Just 2?
List is currently 37/40.
Adding Seedsman will make it 38/40
If we want to use 9, 13 and 28 in the draft we must trade or delist some-one.
And that still leaves O'Brien and Kelly on the rookie list, #NTRabbit

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
wright is gone he won't be on the list next year. We want 3 picks at the draft and that requires wright
to be delisted.
that's some classic crows player management.

glad we have him half a season to make a claim for a new contact :rolleyes:

List is currently 37/40.
Adding Seedsman will make it 38/40
If we want to use 9, 13 and 28 in the draft we must trade or delist some-one.
And that still leaves O'Brien and Kelly on the rookie list, #NTRabbit

No, it means we still have a pick upgrade in the works, otherwise Seedsman for 28 or 32 would have been completed already.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
No, it means we still have a pick upgrade in the works, otherwise Seedsman for 28 or 32 would have been completed already.
So we are just going for the 2 (top 10 hopefully) picks this year plus the trades?

Are you suggesting Wright will get another contract?

No I'm not. At the moment we have 5 outs and 4 ins. If we complete Seedsman for 28/32 that's 5 and 5, with Kerridge and Wright unsigned. I think Kerridge will be strongly encouraged to leave for Carlton, and Wright will be delisted, leaving us two vacant slots for two live draft picks, and we'll be sounding out GWS, St Kilda and Gold Coast to upgrade so one of those two picks is 8 or better.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No I'm not. At the moment we have 5 outs and 4 ins. If we complete Seedsman for 28/32 that's 5 and 5, with Kerridge and Wright unsigned. I think Kerridge will be strongly encouraged to leave for Carlton, and Wright will be delisted, leaving us two vacant slots for two live draft picks, and we'll be sounding out GWS, St Kilda and Gold Coast to upgrade so one of those two picks is 8 or better.

I think Kerridge will be used as an upgraded pick, ie pick 28 for say pick 20 or 21 with Carlton. That will give you picks 9, 13 & probably 21. Wright is gone but they still need to delist another player according to my calculations as I understand that both Kelly & O'Brien are being upgraded.

Most likely imo would be for Lowden to be delisted. He would be on peanuts & will likely be rookied as back up for Jacobs & O'Brien next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bicks

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 10, 2009
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
I think Kerridge will be used as an upgraded pick, ie pick 28 for say pick 20 or 21 with Carlton. That will give you picks 9, 13 & probably 21. Wright is gone but they still need to delist another player according to my calculations as I understand that both Kelly & O'Brien are being upgraded.

Most likely imo would be for Lowden to be delisted. He would be on peanuts & will likely be rookied as back up for Jacobs & O'Brien next year.
Lowden has another year on his contract I understand, so he will be on more than a rookie's salary?

Crows4Eva

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2010
Adelaide, SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Predict Kedge and 28 out. Menzel in and Wright delisted. That leaves us 3 spots on the list to use picks 9 and 13 and then a rookie upgrade, question would be if we go with Kelly or O'Brian.

Bacon8

Cancelled
May 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sunderland, Penguins, Strikers
Where are we now? Off the top of my head we have our 2 first rounders and nothing until the 4th round. Does Wright survive and do we have spots for either of ROB or Kelly to be upgraded?

37 contracted players. 1 uncontracted player.

Picks 9 & 13 to be used in National Draft.

Pick 71 will upgrade a rookie (and fulfil our obligations)

Will have 2 (or 3 if Keenan goes too) rookie picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back