West coast Eagles Memorabilia... Buy Swap Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a 2007 Home guernsey in XL or 2XL. Bought one off the bay and it's been washed a few too many times and shrunk :)

Cheers,

Also if you would like to pick it up in Perth then you can have it presented by one of the people featured in the frame.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to reply to this post, PM me or ask through eBay.

LyOWLl.jpg

Was anyone else interested in who this was?

Can count out;

Bluey - he was on the Gold Coast
Dean Kemp - lives in Margaret River
Mr Twigley - lives in Melbourne
Malthouse - Had just started at Carlton
Cuz - ummm, you know.

So that leaves:

Ron Alexander
Judge
Toddy
Murray Rance
Glendinning
Woosh
Stavros

Was at Elizabeth's Bookshop in Freo last weekend, and spotted a copy of Inside the Eagles by Steve Malaxos and Ray Wilson. I hadn't heard of it before so I opened it up to have a look, and the inside cover was signed by both authors with a private message to someone named "Don Smith" thanking him for all his help! :eek:

No idea who Don Smith is, but very happy to have picked up this piece of early Eagles memorabilia - for less than $10! While I don't remember him in the blue and gold at all (I would have been 6 when he retired), Malaxos our first club champion in 1987 and captain before Woosha, so very happy to get his autograph too! :D

Does anyone remember the old Westside Football Newspapers?

Well i`ve got my hands on a 1st Western Derby souvenir edition ,[ volume 17 .No 12.edition 481 dated Thursday,May 11, 1995 ]
and was interested to know being a souvenir edition how common were these papers ??

Guys I have a Michael Braun 200 games piece that I found stashed in my collection that I don't have a home for.

Number 4/20, was purchased from the team store at the end of 2007. $300 firm, PM if interested, it's still in it's bubble wrap.

Cheers.

what size and how much?

The tag says XXL and it is official AFL licence product. Needs a wash though. Been sitting buried for a while. No idea on value, seems old though. Was likely my old mans.

I've taken a photo but without tapatalk I can't upload it from my phone. Will post it later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys

So I've got a bit of a weird one, one the topic of Eagles jackets, we have had an old one turn up at my Mums house. There's no brand and not really any tags, except for what looks like a hand written 'M', but i'd say its closer to a large.
Probably late 80's or early 90's, basically just wondering if anyone would be interested in it?

Attachments

• IMG_2074.jpg
    IMG_2074.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 16
i am still looking for 2 west coast games, in either vhs or dvd as follows:

1988 r7 v st kilda on a friday night at wacca
1989 r12 v footscray on a friday night at wacca.

west coast won both games.

ch 7 cannot help me. name a game/Sports Delivered cant help me, the clubs cant help.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated

thank you

I'm looking for the Original WEG Posters from the 1992 and 1994 premierships, in top condition, preferably framed but not essential.

Please contact me if you have one/know where to find one

cheers

I'm looking for the Original WEG Posters from the 1992 and 1994 premierships, in top condition, preferably framed but not essential.

Please contact me if you have one/know where to find one

cheers
Sorry for intruding on here.. But have been collecting WEG Posters the past few years.

Here's a few ebay sites:

Eagles 1992 Premiers: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/West-Coa...id=100005&rk=1&rkt=2&mehot=es&sd=160476822362

Eagles 1994: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/West-Coast-1994-WEG-Reprint-Grand-Final-poster-/160476822362

Framed 1992 Premiers for $360 : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WEST-COA...eg-card-set-/321619515074?hash=item4ae20456c2

Afternoon All,

I've got a few wings jumpers that I am looking to offload, as well as the 1998 Ansett Cup Jumper.

Images attached.
$_60.jpg $_59.jpg $_58.jpg $_57.jpg
PM if you would like to make an offer. I've got them all on eBay, starting bid at $150 a piece.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back