Photos of Players Wearing Unfamiliar Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Thompson..

25835.jpg

25829.jpg

Still find it hard to believe he played for Melbourne.

Are you blaming Melbourne's losing culture for the fact he hacks people and bashes women?
No, just blaming Melbourne for his failed football career.
Who he played for has no effect on determining he is a s**t bloke. Same can be said for David King.

No, just blaming Melbourne for his failed football career.
Who he played for has no effect on determining he is a s**t bloke. Same can be said for David King.

His football career wasn't a failure, though. It was a success...until he chose to start hacking people with machetes and bashing women.

So...if you blame Melbourne for the degeneration of his football career, you deflect blame for his grubby actions away from him.

His football career wasn't a failure, though. It was a success...until he chose to start hacking people with machetes and bashing women.

So...if you blame Melbourne for the degeneration of his football career, you deflect blame for his grubby actions away from him.
Either/or really

Hodges still managed to kick 100 goals over his 38 AFC games...

It's a bit of a shame he didn't manage to ever really show his full potential at AFL level (besides his 11 goal haul over Geelong in 1992) - I wonder how different his career would have been had Port joined the AFL first.. or Graham Cornes wasn't coach of Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone find a pic of Corey Enright in a Port Adelaide Magpies guernsey? Not picking him up in the draft still haunts me. He was always going to be a gun.

When did he play for the Maggies? I had vague memories of him as Port man when he first started at the Cats. Thanks for not picking him up!

The design is there but as a T-Shirt no.

If Hawks were to create a NRL team, this would be their design.

Hawks actually only wore that jumper for half a game
Was far too hot, and at half time they changed (and copped a fine)

It was redesigned as a footy jumper the next yr

As for big Shaun Rhenium, how is he unfamiliar as a hawk
We made his career!

That's a joke BTW

Him and a couple of other Swans might have been handy during the Blight era. :(

Probably! That pic really shows up how strong he was through the core and his balance. Fantastic player - loved him. The pic also shows up the the Geelong jersey/kit as being very enduring too

Bumping this because I found some old photos of Geelong players dressing in Hawks guernseys during training. They were the opponent for the week.

1009994-aug-1999-john-barnes6-for-geelong-runs-onto-gettyimages.jpg

1009995-aug-1999-barry-stoneham26-for-geelong-runs-gettyimages.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back